The GFFA are appealing for a cease-fire

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.

Cease fire against the xeno fatties?

Yay
22%
Nay
67%
Abstain
11%

Total votes: 18

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

~Reading Taalax's posts. "This ploy, for that is what it is, is painfully obvious. Now that the war is so obviously against the GFFA, they seek to save themselves. Nay, I say. They have dug their graves. Now... now it is time to lie in them!"
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Thanks for saving that for me, CF. I'll definitely use that if the "negotiations" head south in a big way.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

"And if we do not surrender them to you, will you then destroy the Maker-Mind after it has slaughtered all of our civilians? Because unless you are willing to answer in the affirmative, then you and yours are no different from our leaders, who committed no crime, but were simply uninformed. You have gotten all you will get from this Alliance on the matter of Yo'gands Legacy. Accept or not. Those are your options QUETZAL."
-Posted by MM.

"We will not 'destroy' the maker mind, fool. We will stop it from making such a horrible mistake in the first place. We will perform our responsiblity as allies, as free and right-thinking sentients. All the responsibilities which your sect has neglected out of either incompetence or malice." -A reply I did up. Use it/parts of it at your leisure, Otagia. :)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

It already has eaten people at Harvest. HOWEVER, it took their minds. Now, to get HT some cloning vats...

Oh, and for the love of GOD, tell HT this BEFORE he posts! Public relations fiascos are BAD.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

blaesa wrote:It already has eaten people at Harvest. HOWEVER, it took their minds. Now, to get HT some cloning vats...

Oh, and for the love of GOD, tell HT this BEFORE he posts! Public relations fiascos are BAD.
PM him, if you can't find him on MSN.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Phantom Lord says:
Oh yeah, can you tell Otagia the diplothread needs to be put on hold? It's why I had ND call for a recess.
Anyway, toodles.
Marcus: I have taken all knowledge to be my province says:
Nah
Phantom Lord says:
YES!
MIEHM REQUESTS IT POLITELY!
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Refuse a recess and insist they capitulate NOW. Otherwise threaten to blow up the city.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

You can only do that whilst holding a remote and being on a big screen TV. remember that or they won't take you seriously. you should ask for some money,too.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Tarot wrote:Refuse a recess and insist they capitulate NOW. Otherwise threaten to blow up the city.
No, otherwise threaten to kill the diplomats. Blowing up the city would be a PR nightmare.
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Jordaxia wrote:You can only do that whilst holding a remote and being on a big screen TV. remember that or they won't take you seriously. you should ask for some money,too.
He IS remote controlled, remember? And he has a very, very large antimatter charge inside him.