Who needs to post?

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Who needs to post?

Post by Balrogga »

It seems we are all waiting for others to post. This has turned into a war of stagnation as we wait and wait for others to pull their thumbs out of their asses and post so we can continue. I hope this is not their tactic to cause us to lose interest by waiting.

I figure if we list them, Mindset and CF can use their influence with the leaders of the GFFA to get all posts moving again. Please list your offensive posters here so there is a list that can easily be compiled and used. Also list our members so we can light a fire under their asses to get them to post. We don't want to be accused of delaying the war and this will help us.

So far, these are my offenders.

Whyatica - waited so far over three weeks since his last post in the Delta Thread.
EDIT: He has not responded to my post of 26-07-2006, 2:13 AM.

Ahb - waited almost a week for his response to an attack in the Gamma Thread.
EDIT: He has not responded to my post of 13-08-2006, 3:43 AM.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Jordaxia. Don't know how long he's taken, but it seems to have been a while.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Well, I still have a post or two to make, but I'm a mite under the weather, and Abh's disengaged me so I'm not holding anyone up, otherwise I'd have thrown something together already.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I do, but I've been busy, and waiting for Xanthal to reply to my last attack on him.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Think Abh is still hung up about my counter to his little Yanking the Carpet of Space Time Out From Under Me.

Honestly. The Godulans spent their entire FT existence learning and refining dimensional tech and bounding through universes like bloody inter-planar antelope. Calling me leaving hyperspace godmodish... *sigh*
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

I'm also waiting for Whyatica to post in the Trade Wars thread.

I'm waiting for New Dornalia to edit his post with damage included so that we can continue.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Cough

Me.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Uh, me, I WAS planning to today... but ended up sleeping in, going to a party, and coming home exausted... plan for it tomorrow.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Yukatania hasn't posted in two weeks.