BFG values for our fleets?

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

BFG values for our fleets?

Post by Balrogga »

I was speaking with Allenea about models of my ships and that got me to thinking.

Taking the way we Roll Play our fleets in the war, what would our point values be in Battle Fleet Gothic terms? Where would the ESUS members stand in relation to other members and to GFFA members?

I really have no idea how to determine their point values, I only know that fleets are rated in points. We would need experts in the BFG system to do the comparisons.

I placed this in the War Room in case it could be used somehow to rate our ships/fleets by the enemy.
Azaha
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Azaha »

I played BFG and have the rulebook. However, I think this should not be done.
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Why?
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

If you look at the dates, this is an act of necromancy because the subject was killed and buried months ago

For the record, I was wondering how our fleets compaired to the ones we were fighting in the war. It might have led to even matching but the ides was shot down immediately
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I think we're done here.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."