Ah the joys of Miehm... LEARN THE WORDS!

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Remember, kids, it's like the Rape of Nanking... in space. :D
WAR ANGST, ASSEMBLLLLLE!!!!!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

tl;dr.

Can we start breaking their planets down into their component parts now?
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Crystal Palais wrote:tl;dr.

Can we start breaking their planets down into their component parts now?
Agreed!
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

MM said "Status quo ante". Now, my latin isn't great, but that means "as it was before" or words to that effect. HOWEVER.... if he's using the TECHNICAL military phrasing it's "Status Ante Bellum", "As if there was no war". Anyone wanna grammar nazi him? for poops?
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Why would the ESUS accept a return to the status quo when we are the one poised to gain territory and resources [human and otherwise] out of the war? Seriously, why do they hold so steadfastly to their demand for the status quo?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Indeed. Especially when our prime negotiator's nation (moi) hasn't lost a man. A few drone ships, maybe, but nothing worth mentioning to be honest.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Why would the ESUS accept a return to the status quo when we are the one poised to gain territory and resources [human and otherwise] out of the war? Seriously, why do they hold so steadfastly to their demand for the status quo?
Someone should pose this question to them.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Megas wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:Why would the ESUS accept a return to the status quo when we are the one poised to gain territory and resources [human and otherwise] out of the war? Seriously, why do they hold so steadfastly to their demand for the status quo?
Someone should pose this question to them.
I think this is a job for Hyperspatial Travel's logical and emotionless killbots(TM).
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

There should be no status quo. The ESUS has returned, and the GFFA itself stands as proof that there must be no more status quos. Look at them, simpering fools who don't know the meaning of War. The Galaxy needs purpose again.

And who better than us to reinvigorate it?
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Restore the bloody natural order.