GFFA Calling in External Allies

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Let's see... How good of terms are any of you on with The C'tan? Then we have Valshare. How many Sol-ies is Allanea on speaking terms with?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Godular wrote:I'm sure Naggeroth would have some fun. And hasn't Chron been chomping at the bit to killkillkill as well? He has a decent number of outside allies too, doesn't he?
Such as the GE? ;)
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I already told Xanthal that it was annoying how they brought in hordes of people to the various battles without asking, making them confusing and overcrowded. Now he does this. I'm starting to not like that guy much anymore.
Penguenia
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

And then, while we're at it, there's the IUSS, if that's still around...
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Perhaps we should consider a tactical withdrawal to space the battles a little? Perhaps if some of those in that system split off to another Xanthali system?
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Us? Retreat? While we're winning?
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I must admit I've not been keeping up with the thread.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'd personally say no, as then we're letting them mop us up piecemeal. Anyway, we're tying down a nice big portion of their forces there with just Godular and Balrogga, so I'd personally say it's going pretty well. Just need Beta to get its act together...
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

The Mindset wrote:I must admit I've not been keeping up with the thread.
Last I checked, we're winning by a goodly amount. Sorta. Miehm begs to differ, but then again, that's Miehm.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

blaesa wrote:I'd personally say no, as then we're letting them mop us up piecemeal. Anyway, we're tying down a nice big portion of their forces there with just Godular and Balrogga, so I'd personally say it's going pretty well. Just need Beta to get its act together...
Then perhaps Beta should move against one of his other systems, since this front is draining so much of their resources?