GFFA Calling in External Allies

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Okay, I'm sorry but that just blew a fucking fuse. What a juxtapositon as opposed to the calm, respectful Kendari who's taken everything we throw at him and come back with some hilarious and quite golden conversation while staying true to making a good story . As the ESUS we need to put a stop to this, and now.
;>
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

We don't have to put up with this marring of our honor; nor should we. We will give him a war that will utterly shatter them!
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Balrogga wrote: Another thing to mention is the way Xanthal decided to boot Jord from the RP. He was not the Thread Starter and thus not the only one with the rights to remove anyone from a Thread, defender rights withstanding. It is accepted Etiquette that the only one with that authority is the Origional Poster, and if they are not arround, then there isn't anyone. What is to stop him from pulling that again against Mindset. He tried to when Mindset was at the wedding and Godular told him to lay off. I believe he even gave a deadline too but I could be wrong.
Ejected Jordi from the thread? Tell Xanthal that if we're allowed to simply boot people from the war willy-nilly that the GFFA will lose a lot more then the ESUS. I for instance would absolutely love to ignore New Dornalia due And GR hasn't posted in quite some time, I'm sure I can use that to eject him, too, by Xanthal's own rules.

Not that I would because I'm not a twat like Xanthal is shaping up to be.

EDIT:

Yep, here it is from Post #131
Xanthal wrote:OOC: The Mindset, I'm posting this here in case I continue to not be able to get through to you via IM. I need to know the status of your fleet at Mirfak, and I need to know what became of your B and C fleets. I will make a final check on September third. If that information remains unreported, your participation in this thread will be terminated.
...Tell Xanthal that the ESUS wants to apply the same logic to members of the GFFA.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I say we kick Xanthal from the thread.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Northrop-Grumman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Northrop-Grumman »

To address an issue at hand…

I highly believe that it would be unwise to start massacring civilians intentionally for the following reasons:

1.) We’re supposed to be the victims in this matter, going off and committing such atrocities is only going to serve to make us look really bad and knock us down to the level that the GFFA is. We’re better than that. If you all really love killing civilians, please, do not do it in a ESUS sanctioned conflict. You only make the rest of us look bad. Besides, you don’t see the United States after 9/11 going into Afghanistan and wiping out every person alive there.

2.) This is already in our agreement with the GFFA. Mindset stated one of the terms of the agreement in more detail in the “Rules of Engagement.â€
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Unless of course you had an uncontrollable group, maybe armored with large chainaxes, to act outside your own personal judgement :P
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Northrop-Grumman wrote: 3.) This one is more having to do with Northrop-Grumman itself than anything else. (Now I will speak from an IC standpoint) We consider ourselves to be a rather moral Christian people and an honorable people. We would despise the killing of civilians and probably could not stand to be associated with people that do.

Heh; it's only general apathy after seeing centuries of genocide by countless nations that allows Kanuckistan to tolerate it's own continued membership in the ESUS - sort of an 'if you can't stop them from killing others, use them to stop others from killing you'.

Of course, this has led to a somewhat tainted view of the ESUS as a whole, and the galaxy at large, and is atleast partially responsible for some of Kanuckistan's insular sentiment.

There was a time, befor idealism turned jaded, when we'd have turned on those ESUS members committing atrocities and damn the consequences(just ask CorpSac :D ) - now, general opinion is more to the effect of, "What's the point?"
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

So, yeah, Xanthal is claiming to have barred several members from both sides of the conflict from that thread, citing "too high level technology." This is from a thread he did not create. I suggest we simply ignore him and continue with the other people involved. Not only is he turning into a pain in the arse, he's also attempting to dictate terms in an area he has no right to do so.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

He doesn't matter then. He's trying to fudge the numbers to let himself and his "low technology" survive. We also know that hes the one who invited Atlantian Outcasts now.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I concur. Retcon everything having anything to do with Xanthal, poof his participation from the war, so on and so forth. See if we can work things out better with another opposition.

New Dornalia's been a bit of a saint in that thread and we might be able to work something decent out with him.