GFFA Calling in External Allies

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Perhaps we should consider a tactical withdrawal to space the battles a little? Perhaps if some of those in that system split off to another Xanthali system?
If we were less overrun by people jumping in all willy nilly it would be possible, but right now its Me, Balrogga, HT versus Abh/Dornalia/Miehm/Talaax/GR* (* = dude ain't posted since his entry), and Northrop Grumman is off on his own section of the battle as well.

Right now we just don't have the resources on that front to hit other people. Me and Balrogga are holding our own, but durnit the GFFA keeps calling other reinforcements.
Last edited by Metager [Bot] on Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

So far, Balrogga and Godular managed to pretty much annihilate the first fleet New Dornalia sent with the Kythons, and they seem to be attracting most of the attention in the system. Not sure how well NG is doing, you'd have to ask him.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Ugh, I'm technically still there, but I have almost zero free time to write at a regular posting schedule. Do you need my assistance?
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Ugh, I'm technically still there, but I have almost zero free time to write at a regular posting schedule. Do you need my assistance?
You could prolly just move to the front alongside Northrop Grumman. Progress there isn't so... hectic, so you should be able to keep up as long as you don't stay off the thread for weeks on end. N-G's gonna need reinforcements anyway as Dornalia is sending MORE reinforcements that way.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I'm there as well, and have already informed the enemy that I'm "providing non-offensive fire support" since my job = lol silly call me in.
Penguenia
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

How many ships does ND HAVE anyway? Should one of us perhaps ask them this?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Xanthal is really beginning to annoy me. It seems he's totally intent on not losing, no matter what.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

blaesa wrote:Let's see... How good of terms are any of you on with The C'tan? Then we have Valshare. How many Sol-ies is Allanea on speaking terms with?
I find the idea of even mentioning Sollies highly distasteful. It is bad enough they spurn us, but I would rather die than abase ourselves before their feet. Even if we don't abase ourselves, they *will* take it that way.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

While we distract them, everyone hurry up and capture the system. The fact they are wasting their time with Godular and myself (our forces are disposable and we will not mind losing them) means us two already won our reason for engagement. You only need to complete your mission while we continue distracting them. I currently only have two of the 8 battlegroups of the 3rd Imperial Fleet parked there engaged.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

We force onwards. Entrench ourselves on every world we can, burn our enemies to ashes and cinders. We will triumph throughout this, external allies be damned.

We must strike them hard, and strike where it hurts. A swift motion to rip out the enemies throat and leave them leaderless! A speartip to wrench out the head! Who comprises those who must be purged?

Who will we take our war straight to?
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.