GFFA Calling in External Allies

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

No Endorse reccommended something along those lines to me: Attack the homeworlds of every active member at once. Nobody can respond, because everyone is being attacked. Brilliant, ain't it?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Only if we outnumber them. :D
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

*Counts active GFFA members*

*Counts active ESUS members*

I'd say we've got it.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

AZN, if we had to, couldn't we call in the GPE? Not that we need it, of course, but we do have external allies which we could call upon, if necessary.

Hmm... Ask Xanthal if he understands the breach in trust this would cause... and would only thus increase our willingness to be less fortright with him in turn? I personally imagine scorching his worlds out of spite. Hell, call in Facehuggerian reinforcements. They would be glad to do so against a traitorous nation like the Xanthalians, Xenos who turned their back on the ESUS to consort with terrorists! It could even realistically be done with a sufficiently large asteroid, so he couldn't bitch about 'wank!11' Assuming carpet-nuking isn't sufficient, of course.

Oh, and Beta... get your asses in gear. Get in, strike Kendari's infrastructure, and get out.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

We'd be more than happy too. I'm sure I can free up a fleet, between Sol and other commitments :D
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Ooh, ooh, and how about the Lords of Chaos, or whatever that alliance of yours is, Chron?
Northrop-Grumman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Northrop-Grumman »

Let's try to keep a cap on slagging civilians, please?
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Indeed. It would absolutely ruin my negotiations. Not that they're going anywhere, but I don't like being a hypocrite.
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Fine. Will just.. Um... infect the crew? Don't worry, it's curable...
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

With what, massive lead poisoning? :P