GFFA Calling in External Allies

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

No, with the mass amount of Wamphyrii aboard the Atremenous...
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Why should we show mercy and restraint? If they refuse to agree to our demands, then we shall make their people suffer under the burden of war until they see the light and fall to their knees, begging for salvation
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Because I actually want someone to rule over? A king without a Kingdom is no king at all.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

blaesa wrote:Because I actually want someone to rule over? A king without a Kingdom is no king at all.
Who cares about people? People are a renewable resource. Minerals... aren't. :P

Besides, we will be leaving some alive. Just no/very few Xanthalians. Oh, and the Solarians will probably be greatly reduced in number when I get done with them too, but this is more because I'll be harvesting much of the population to convert into cybernetic jannissaries, to use to further the ESUS war effort with utterly expendable cannon fodder.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Who cares about people? People are a renewable resource. Minerals... aren't. :P

No no no!

People are renewible, but finite in their capasity for such, and expensive to properly educate/train/enhance.

"Minerals" are mostly non-renewible(conservation of energy can be broken, or you can tap other universes/etc), but nigh-infinite in supply, and fairly cheap to extract for the most part - it is the application of those resources that incurs most of the expense, and is limited by the finite extent of infastructure.

As such, value rests in infastructure and educated/trained/enhanced personel, as well as the population base as a steady source of said personel.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

I would like to state two things.

A. I don't think we should negotiate at all, or let the GFFA call allies in. This was a closed war FROM THE START. I don't think we should back down from that at all. We have a more powerful weapon than just allies, I say if nessecary we make it bloody well known to all of II that the GFFA has gone back on their initial agreements after they fucked up their defense, showed gross ineptitude and generally threw away their chance to win. They stuffed it up, they made the rules and now we're destroying them, they don't want to play ball.

At the least we need to appear quite clearly as the victims so the GFFA loses cred, which is what I propose we attempt to do. In the meantime, we need a large argument/debate thread over there, or on msn, or something.

B. In terms of the beta situation it goes like this, as godular, balrogga and a few others will substantiate. (I've been whining about it to them a lot lately :P)

1. I, Xenonier, post.
2. Jjr gets his post eaten.
3. Sie says he couldn't post.
4. I say fine, but ask if they could post before I move in due to timezones. (No complaint ledged against this. )
5. Godular then tells me by proxy, without being told by either Sie or JJR, that I'm supposed to be the one posting first when I was given no notice despite stressing I was open to post first at any time, so long as I was notified.
6. I post again.
7. Neither JJR or sie have.

So yeah, I've been as active as I can, but a leader cannot charge alone, as I'm sure you understand.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
;>
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Yup, I can confirm that bit about the beta situation.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

I just ran my forces over to another front :oops:

I still have approximately 45% of my forces sitting at home, so, if you want so help, I can probably send a third of them.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Fortunately we have a prophet among us for he has fortold their trechery.
Chronosia wrote:Nay. The GFFA are notorious for breaking their word. They had a cease-fire with the GE and then broke it.

I propose we forge ahead with maximum force. NZ's nation has died, so that vaguely leaves me hanging...Where else am I needed?
To find his words of prophesy, list look at the fourth page of the "Appealing for a cease Fire" Thread...

Another thing to mention is the way Xanthal decided to boot Jord from the RP. He was not the Thread Starter and thus not the only one with the rights to remove anyone from a Thread, defender rights withstanding. It is accepted Etiquette that the only one with that authority is the Origional Poster, and if they are not arround, then there isn't anyone. What is to stop him from pulling that again against Mindset. He tried to when Mindset was at the wedding and Godular told him to lay off. I believe he even gave a deadline too but I could be wrong.

EDIT:

Yep, here it is from Post #131
Xanthal wrote:OOC: The Mindset, I'm posting this here in case I continue to not be able to get through to you via IM. I need to know the status of your fleet at Mirfak, and I need to know what became of your B and C fleets. I will make a final check on September third. If that information remains unreported, your participation in this thread will be terminated.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I already told him I'm not able to post regularly at the moment.