Invasion for me?

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Of course I didn't. They asked for map data, they got map data. What the map data means, and what forces I have there are entirely different matters altogether.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Crystal Palais wrote:Seeing as I've not gotten involved yet and have earmarked some interesting (and drastic) changes to my nation due to my inactivity, I think this would be very interesting. In fact I think it might have some good potential to getting involved...
Then get involved, MM and I had an "interesting" chat in which he belives the cost of taking HT out of the war is worth it. So the more defending the higher cost.

I also need sie and jjr to post so kendari falls, and with kendari falling so will yuk = even better.
;>
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I have a Battleplate and a pair of Superfortresses allocated to "Rapid Response Joint Defence."

Where are you located?
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

The Old Realm (where I make the majority of my humble abode) is assumed to be... well, wherever. I haven't got down to pinpointing it, simply because it's inconvinient. I just assume I'm relatively close to everyone.

^_^
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

So should I just put you down as "In the Milky Way?" :D
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:The Old Realm (where I make the majority of my humble abode) is assumed to be... well, wherever. I haven't got down to pinpointing it, simply because it's inconvinient. I just assume I'm relatively close to everyone.

^_^

So probably somewhere near Sol; means you'll be getting a Superfortress - maybe two - rather than a Battleplate, if you're attacked and I get word.

The 'forts are on opposite sides of the galaxy, more or less, to provide the best possible coverage, but weighted towards Sol 'cause most folks seem to be concentrated there. The 'plate, being on a ginormous displacer platform, can be sent anywhere in the galaxy on very short notice; thus, being both the most potent and mobile asset committed to defence, it'll remain in reserve where it's lesser cousins will suffice.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

blaesa wrote:So should I just put you down as "In the Milky Way?" :D
It's a strong possibility.

Ah, well. Superfortresses are hardly weak, by any stretch of the imagination.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=500490

The thread has arrived. Although the enemy have not, it's time to get prepared.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

So is it just you + Kanuck against Abh/Dornalia or are we gonna have fun with 'em?
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

You should post here who you want to assist you in the STOMP. It would help regulate the possibility of a dogpile.

Then again, if their forces are being "occupied" elsewhere, a strong strike at their own homeworlds would be in order.....

Anyone have data on the Abh or ND systems?