Invasion for me?

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Invasion for me?

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Damn straight. Abh asked me, on the GFFA forums, for map data. Logic says that the only use he had for my ESUS nation's map data is for a full-scale invasion. Although I can't possibly know anything about it ICly, of course, it could be coming.

Just want to let everyone know - the GFFA might be taking an offensive in this war! Whaddaya know, lotsa fun. So, just putting out the call, to see, if this does go ahead, then we can have a few (not too many, desperate invasions which have a good chance of succeeding make for good plot) ESUS fleets come in, and start smacking some bitches around.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Well, if it happens, contact me ICly and you will have a fleet backing you up within ten minutes at most. If I am closer, even less.

It's not like I am hurting for ships, I still have over a dozen fleets unused. The problem is the apparent lack of posting on the GFFA side of the conflicts.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Ditto, I'm hungry for GFFA flesh and blood
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

Seeing as I've not gotten involved yet and have earmarked some interesting (and drastic) changes to my nation due to my inactivity, I think this would be very interesting. In fact I think it might have some good potential to getting involved...
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I wonder if the GFFA thinks they have us on our heels after we left the Xanthal fight in OOC disgust. I honestly wouldn't put it past them.

I guess I'll offer assistance of my own, though I'd think that the GFFA even making an attempt to attack your systems would be a death sentence.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Indeed. Something about hordes of spiders...

Come to think of it, why the hell does the Maker-Mind even have systems?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

That thought entered my mind as well, along with "Does he even care if he loses a planet?"
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Perhaps it is part of the Makermind's Psychosis? It is supposed to be quite "unsettled" if I remember correctly.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Godular wrote:That thought entered my mind as well, along with "Does he even care if he loses a planet?"
We don't. Our planets are bait. Big, chewy pieces of bait. Incidentally, most of them have giant rifts running through the middle of them, making them immensely easy to reinforce, which also run the secondary purpose of making my nearby ships' shields 1337.

The real reason, however, is quite simple. The Old Realm created the Maker-Mind. The Maker-Mind believes that the area in which the Old Realm once existed could hold the key to its destruction, and giving it up could be quite dangerous.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Now, you didn't tell THEM that, right? Wouldn't want them to call off an invasion just because it's idiotic...
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum