Invasion for me?

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

After all, there could be civilians on that world.
...if we hadn't killed and eaten them all first.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Shush. They don't know that. :D

I'm sure I can doctor footage decently enough, that and interview grieving relatives out of context.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Ok, are they attacking two systems or two planets in one system? Where do you want me and what does it look like?
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:
After all, there could be civilians on that world.
...if we hadn't killed and eaten them all first.
Hey hey, that just means that all the civilians on the planet were dead after the attack. No need to mention that they were dead... BEFORE the attack too.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Actually, if you could pull your forces to Zegenthis (Another Maker-Mind system), which is in the region, I'd be much obliged.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Actually, if you could pull your forces to Zegenthis (Another Maker-Mind system), which is in the region, I'd be much obliged.

Displacers take a little while to recharge; it might be best if they sat within jump distance with charged displacers, unseen and mobile. We can coordinate via the ESUS battlenet.

Oh, and just an FYI - she'll be carrying my new boarding torpedo; carries an active, folded slipgate with a mob of KAG marines on the other end. :D

I'll throw something IC up in the morrow - too tired t'night.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Marines? Pfft. Why waste your men when the baddies can simply self-destruct? Real boarding torpedoes disgorge a single armored killbot who distracts the enemy while the real threat, a big helping of grey-goo style nanotech starts eating its way through the hull and subverting critical systems.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Marines? Pfft. Why waste your men when the baddies can simply self-destruct? Real boarding torpedoes disgorge a single armored killbot who distracts the enemy while the real threat, a big helping of grey-goo style nanotech starts eating its way through the hull and subverting critical systems.

You're one to talk. :P

But these are KAG marines - ya know, the Adventurers' Guild. They're in it for fun. :P

The torps are their project - the High Guard are just making use of a handy weapon.

Besides, I've been waiting years to board someone!
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Marines? Pfft. Why waste your men when the baddies can simply self-destruct? Real boarding torpedoes disgorge a single armored killbot who distracts the enemy while the real threat, a big helping of grey-goo style nanotech starts eating its way through the hull and subverting critical systems.
Which is really boring, bar the screams :p
;>
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Xenonier wrote: Which is really boring, bar the screams :p
Yeah, but it works. :P And Marines are much too valuable to toss away when the enemy simply decides to blow their craft to spite you.

Although, if you could get an AI into their systems, you could shut that down cold I'd think... hmm...
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."