Abh Invades Dornalia

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote: Theres ya go, CF. A present from me!
May the shitting dick-nipples bless you, child.

Now I just need to find where all my Elves have gone. I have a moon with their names on it.

Anyway... To drag this back on topic:

Err... Yeah. I've got nothing.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Oh, and the war won't be carrying over to other threads, like the one where they're both invading me.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Oh, and the war won't be carrying over to other threads, like the one where they're both invading me.
...I don't understand. Is it taking place in the future then? Because that kind of presumes that their nations are not being ground to dust underneath the boots of ESUS oppression.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:...I don't understand. Is it taking place in the future then? Because that kind of presumes that their nations are not being ground to dust underneath the boots of ESUS oppression.
I have no idea. I asked Abh if it'd be carrying over to other threads, and he said no. I don't have anything more than that.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.