Abh Invades Dornalia

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Abh Invades Dornalia

Post by Otagia »

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=501768

So, this seems an excellent time to take advantage of either side. Offer deals to either one to turn on the other, invade Abh or Dornalia while they're distracted, just make things crazy.

Also, one wonders WHY Abh is invading. I mean, Abh's canonical opinion of communism would be one reason, but there's got to be something more than that. Anyway, check with the GFFA, see if this violates any bi-laws. Got a link to their forums?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Abh invades Dornalia?

Jesus.

Never interrupt your enemy as he is making a mistake. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Let's get the invasion forces ready to prey upon both weakened powers, eh? :)

Meanwhile... BETA! GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR! KENDARI'S INFRASTRUCTURE WON'T DESTROY ITSELF!!!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Although his morale might very well do so if he RPs the accusation that his government is part of a terrorist conspiracy properly. :D Doubt kills men just as well as bullets.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I posted an observer so I would have IC knowlege of the event.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

And through you, all of us. Thank you, ESUS BattleNet. :D
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Is this invasion in the same time-frame as the ESUS-GFFA war, though? Things that Arenumberg and I have started recently are in a far-removed time frame - canonically, the ESUS-GFFA war has come to an end, in our current colonization RP.
Last edited by Slipknaut on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Meanwhile... BETA! GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR! KENDARI'S INFRASTRUCTURE WON'T DESTROY ITSELF!!!
http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... 8&start=45

http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... ght=#13502

http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... ght=#13781

I've tried. I've gone through godular, balrogga, and HT because I havent' been able to reach group beta myself. I've whined, bitched and generally tried every approach and Siesatia has RL issues, and the rest of group beta is either being attacked, busy or hasn't responded. I could bring up at least 5-6 instances where I've asked godular to pass messages on, and a couple of times to Othranar too. And those aren't the only demands for action, even if it's only a tiny post on the forums.

There is only so much I can do. and I'm still doing whatever I can to get the "JESUS CHRIST POST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" messages though whenever I see an esus member online.

So yes, Im' begging someone here. Post. Fucking post! Even if it's just an ooc note! The one thing I hate even more than knowing I have to make these excuses to you guys is knowing I have to make up more excuses to Kendari who frankly doesn't bloody deserve it. I may not have done enough for group beta, that's up to everyone else to decide. But as far as I'm concerned there isn't much else I can do other than mention nobody is posting at everyone opportunity I get and I have no intention of taking the whole blame for group beta's inaction when at least I've made an effort whenever I can. :/
;>
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I got this from Abh earlier...

The Empire of The Humankind Abh
Received: 3 hours ago

Hey, you might not want to make that much of a big deal about the thread.
I told him that since I had ND under survaliance for the Trade Wars Thread I would have noticed the bright energy flashes since it is in ND territory. I also told him I was only watching and would most likely not post again.

I guess my post makes sure it is during the WAR...
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Abh recently asked me to ask the "single, ESUS leader-person" how we could bring this "pointless war to a hasty end." Talaax has asked to me to do the same.

Perhaps this is an attempt by Abh to end the war somehow?
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Since when does the ESUS have a single leader person? :D