Abh Invades Dornalia

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

It doesn't.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Tell them to accept my terms. That'll end it quite quickly.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:It doesn't.
And that's what I told them.
blaesa wrote:Tell them to accept my terms. That'll end it quite quickly.
Methinks that might not go over very well...
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Well, I think that would really be the only way to end the war. After all, most of us are still just fine. Hell, this is the most a lot of us have done in a long time, which is a good thing. I say keep going until they surrender.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

I say keep going until we have ground them all underneath our armored boots! Until their cities lay broken from mass drivers at our feet! Until I hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet in chains!

...Err, sorry, I was channeling my fantasy, the destruction of Hobbiton for a minute there. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I say keep going until we have ground them all underneath our armored boots! Until their cities lay broken from mass drivers at our feet! Until I hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet in chains!

...Err, sorry, I was channeling my fantasy, the destruction of Hobbiton for a minute there. :P

Sauron had mass drivers? :?

:P
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:I say keep going until we have ground them all underneath our armored boots! Until their cities lay broken from mass drivers at our feet! Until I hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet in chains!

Sauron had mass drivers? :?

:P
Not yet he doesn't. *Quietly provides 'advisors' for the armies of Mordor.*

Now, what's next... Ahh! Lothlorien!

That's what I need to do! I should drop the moon on Lothlorien! Muhahahah! Muhahahahahahha! Ahahahahahaha! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Not yet he doesn't. *Quietly provides 'advisors' for the armies of Mordor.*

Now, what's next... Ahh! Lothlorien!

That's what I need to do! I should drop the moon on Lothlorien! Muhahahah! Muhahahahahahha! Ahahahahahaha! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
*administers a powerful elephant sedative to CF*

Quickly! Evac the elves before he wakes up!
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

*Gurgles* Muhahahahahah! Think of it! A laser that can shoot through Jupiter! Muhahahahahaha! Bwhahahaha! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've been perfecting my evil villian laugh.

Now, time to drop the moon on... HEY! Where did my elves go!
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

*drops some hobbits in Lothlorien*

Theres ya go, CF. A present from me!
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.