The Campaign, Activity, and other stuff.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

I seem to have been left completely out, for some reason. Although I'm not as active as I probably could be, I am in the middle of privateering raids with ND, TSL, and Abh. I'm currently trying to get ahold of ND or Abh on MSN to talk some things over, and I'm waiting for TSL to post.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

I am back, and have a good computer again, and tons of free time to kill, so you can count me in. If you all want me back that is.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Flaming Souls wrote:I am back, and have a good computer again, and tons of free time to kill, so you can count me in. If you all want me back that is.
Of course. There can never be too many Abh to slaughter.

Speaking of which... are they space elves as I've been led to believe? :twisted:
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Nope, human. Ripped off from a fantasy setting, yes. Are there elves in that setting? No. Communo-Facists? Yes. Ayn-Rand-style capitalists? Yes. Elves? No.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

So yeah, where do ya'll want me? I can even get on at work now. (God bless my Instructor, I sit and surf the web for 8 hours a day, $10 an hour in my pocket)
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

The Beta front of the Kendaryn campaign would be the most likely. Once we finish him off, we can move on to Abh and Dornalia, and possibly Talaax, simply because my moral high ground propaganda is actually TRUE against him. :D
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

blaesa wrote:Nope, human. Ripped off from a fantasy setting, yes. Are there elves in that setting? No. Communo-Facists? Yes. Ayn-Rand-style capitalists? Yes. Elves? No.
Ahh. It's just that the 'Abh' in Crest/Banner of the Stars were humans who genetically altered themselves (and the children of populations they conquer) to look like space elves. -The ultimate heresy.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Ah. Been meaning to check out that anime... Any good?
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

So you all want me at the Kendarian front? Works for me.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Well, that's really the only front at the moment, unless we open another very soon. Yukatania is gone (left NS for a while, IIRC), and Neo Zeta was conquered by Chronos. So, Kendari is pretty much the only option.