The Campaign, Activity, and other stuff.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

blaesa wrote:The Beta front of the Kendaryn campaign would be the most likely. Once we finish him off, we can move on to Abh and Dornalia, and possibly Talaax, simply because my moral high ground propaganda is actually TRUE against him. :D
Nah, I believe Beta's fine. We've got significant portions of Xenonier and my fleets (I'm not sure how much of Chron's fleets Chron's sending), and we're already got overwhelming amounts of firepower on our side.

Getting a FS/Bal/Megas team up to get Abh, I believe, would kick all kinds of butt.

Please, don't go the Kendari front. Why? Well, the guy writes great posts. But they take time. And the more people the guy has to respond to, the longer his posts need to be! And the slower the war churns on. If we open up another front, it means we're not all relying on Kendari to do half the RPing, and we can move at a significantly faster rate.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

I don't care who I whomp as long as there is whomping to be done...
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

Do you guys have Abh's MSNIM?
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I'll do the Abh attack, if only because ND is just being constantly wonky and I can't hold up my little IC Honor Code against hurting those who previously helped the Godulans.

Dammit I wanna kill something.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Kanuckistan wrote:Want any help with that?

Possibly. While I definately don't have the capacity to repair all of my fleet at once and simultaneously begin contruction of replacements, it depends.

Are you offering to open up your Shipyards? Or were you looking more at the "Lucrative Weapons Contracts"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Torontonias wrote: Possibly. While I definately don't have the capacity to repair all of my fleet at once and simultaneously begin contruction of replacements, it depends.

Are you offering to open up your Shipyards? Or were you looking more at the "Lucrative Weapons Contracts"

Are you asking if you'd have to ICly pay?

Yeah - private shipyards n'all that(the government ones are hidden), although there would be government subsidies to help offset your costs, as part of the war effort.

Otherwise, I'm open to all opportunities.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Do you guys have Abh's MSNIM?
I do. However, he never seems to be on when I am. At least, as of recent, that is.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

...I think he meant "Can you give us Abh's MSNIM?" :P
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

Actually, I meant "Seeing as you're going to invade him, do you need Abh's MSNIM, 'cause I have it".

Heh. I blame translation. Much is lost in translation.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I don't have it. Give?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum