The Campaign, Activity, and other stuff.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Let me marshall yon forces and smoke a cig and I will be ready.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Ah. I think I'll just compile the list of actives in here for brevity.

Active ESUS Members:
Central Facehuggeria
Torontonias
Metallinauts (?)
Neo-Mekanta (?)
Arizona Nova (?)
Xenonier
HT
Chronosia
Balrogga
Godular
Otagia

*cough*

Forget about the guy helping you kick the Abh out of your space?

Admittedly, my only offencive commitment, privateering, has long stalled, but I choose to blame Coreworlds - he said he was going to retaliate against me, but never followed up.

Torontonias wrote:...the entire fleet is going to be in for Repair and Refit. Including the installation of a New Armour System that I've been developing for a while now. (While I'm at it, I'd probably be upgrading weapons soon as well, which means that lucrative weapons contracts will be circulating soon)...

Want any help with that?
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'd volunteer to help with the repairs, but it's wartime, and all facilities are on overdrive producing SCCAMs.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Check my thread in General.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

*quietly sits around, hoping somebody will notice him*
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

What what what? Would you like to participate in the rape of Abh? :P

And FS, please check everything out with Kendari before you deploy ships, if you decide to participate in the Kendaryn Campaign. While the rest of the GFFA are idiots, Kendari is alright and he deserves a little courtesy.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Megas wrote:*quietly sits around, hoping somebody will notice him*
Unidentified Contact!

*fires Uber-Mega-Death-Cannon*
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:What what what? Would you like to participate in the rape of Abh? :P
Well, I kinda, already am...

I was just hoping that somebody would remember.
Kancuk wrote:Unidentified Contact!

*fires Uber-Mega-Death-Cannon*
:shock:

*is a smoldering crater*
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Megas wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:What what what? Would you like to participate in the rape of Abh? :P
Well, I kinda, already am...
Derka derka? The invasion of Abh has begun? Or are you just talking about piracy against him. If the former... damn it. If the latter: Just you wait. Then it'll be the gangrape of Abh.

That's the problem with a space-borne population. You're much easier to find and kill. :)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

The latter of the two, of course. Sort of. What I'm doing is less like piracy and more like small-scale, quick, hit-and-run incursions. Only I've been a bit inactive, and it hasn't progressed as far as I had wanted. However, that changes starting tonight.