The Campaign, Activity, and other stuff.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

It's entirely up to you ... but given the other projects you have(assuming the IUSS background was actually made canonical material) going on putting one there seems reasonable.
;>
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

So can anyone provide me with some material to work with?
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

The Salmath System is Alpha's front. Deployment is Naphtali, Israel, and Joseph plus accompanying fleets for me. CF has two Trinities and several of his smaller capitals (not sure on the numbers, I want to say five). Not sure about the Torontonian or Arizonan numbers.

Beta's front I haven't been paying attention to (sorry).

Balrogga is skirmishing with Dornalian shipping with some Avatar vessels.

Allanea is invading Dornalia itself.

Talaax is invading Sol, which is about to go boom in a big way. Sey hallo to mey leetle friends...
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

That is great, thanks. However, I was hoping more towards the Kendari front as apparently that is where I am needed...but hey, here's a cookie for the effort!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

How did you go about landing troops Otagia? New Dornalia and Abh seem stupidly insistent on needlessly dragging out this stupid space battle.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I quite literally shot them out of a cannon.

Two-thirds of my fleet is already in Kendaryn orbital space. I could conceivably lay waste to his planets if I wanted to right now. But, since we're nice guys, I haven't. Instead, I ortilleried Yamir with landing shells. Although next time, I'm using the Rhunate version...
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

And in other news: I will have my response to that thread out tommorow.

My tactics thus far for getting troops are having one of my smaller ships (keeping in mind that 'smaller' still means we're talking about something that masses more then many battlefleets) and high-tailing it right down to Zatreer under cover of Vindicator. Then, once the ship is in atmosphere, it starts deploying troops and Bolos via gunship, which then proceed to go out and start blowing up military bases and other valuable non-civie targets.

The idea being that the Kendaryn will have to wreck a sizable chunk of the planet's ecosystem if they want to deal with the capital ship hovering a kilometer off the ground.

I might also drop some clones via pod, but there isn't a drop capsule big enough for the legion's heavy equipment.

Normally I'd start deploying flying crowbars at this stage. However, that is not viable given that we're looking to minimize civilian casualties, and saturating a planet with flying crowbars=bad unless you're a cockroach.

Plus I get to be boarded! Joy!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

So, is there anything happening at all...anywhere? I just need something to get involved so that I can flex my military muscle before I partake in the RP I have planned...
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Can't really think of anything, besides the second Kendaryn front if you want. The FTLi on the first Kendaryn front is pretty damn thick, although I suppose you could help out HT against the Abh invasion if he doesn't mind...

Oh, and Kanuck, saw your latest post. You do realise you're attempting to abduct the Lord Rahl, right? Wonder how a Mord Sith'll react when she realises her agiel isn't working due to ASPEW...
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

They'll do what they always do, manually try to rip them to shreds piece by piece. I mean, I don't know how well that will work with Power Armour and RANGED weaponry and such, but you know.