The Campaign, Activity, and other stuff.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

...what kind of uncle is Chrono? Is he the uncle that tells you to give him a hug, and then reveals he infected with with a deadly plague, lopped off your arm, and mutated your genitalia into a pair of beavers during the hug? I'd say more "Family friend.". And less on the "friend", and more on the "guy we have an AVO with".

Oh, and here's the thread, FS.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=502373
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

So what exactly do you need me to do in that thread? As it is, it looks like there isn't much I can do...
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Stand by? Assume Xenonier put out a call to you, and stand by to attack? We might need you.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Two new gffa natons are entering in the defense of the GFFA, and all my evidence (aka, MM bragging, rumours) says they'll show up at Kendari. It's also my sense of logic telling me this, given we're the smallest group and Kendari could fall to our attack, so it makes msense to deploy forces to strike at us before we accomplish a masterstroke that WILL put the GFFA out of the war on that front.

Therefore, I offered the ooc agreement to shuffle Kendaryn civilians away because I felt given his great atitude, skill and good manne that he deserved that minor request (and beta agreed), and Kendari mentioned he disagrees with the GFFA plans or his nation into the future and has distanced himself from them for some time. In plain english, I believe they are planning to kick my negotiation forces in the head and then turn on HT's forces.

Therefore, we need someone to play guardian. If they attack, I can lead them into an all number of traps (I Plan to deploy an interstellar gate leading to my homeworld I hope they'll follow my negotiator through, with Balrogga having stationed denses there as well ;p). But we need someone to be able to help my own ships in fighting/destroying/holding off Augirae and Starenell while Chronosia+HT threaten their cities into becoming glass so Kendari will stand down ... or we'll accomplish our objective.

Does that answer your question?
;>
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Here is a simple question, where do you want it documented that I have that fleet presence in your home system? It should be documented somewhere or they will scream.

Perhaps a subtle mentioning somewhere where it will require intelligence to figure it out beforehand but in hindsight they would call themselves stupid for not seeing it. The presence of a Ta'Nar on your bridge might be enough to suggest my presence. I leave it to your imagination and twisted planning to incorperate it properly.

Also, a contingency plan or two should be made just in case things doesn't go as planned.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Perhaps a subtle mention in one of the other threads you're in? Is that thing with ND still running?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

I am going to be able to help, but I need a few more details (just so I don't look like an ass) so if there is anywhere I can find out system names, fleet deployments (ours) etc. that does not involve IM would be awesome.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

When were you wanting me to put the Godulan strain on the Kendaryn side of the gate thingie again? Should I work up a post now/soon/tomorrow?
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Balrogga wrote:Here is a simple question, where do you want it documented that I have that fleet presence in your home system? It should be documented somewhere or they will scream.

Perhaps a subtle mentioning somewhere where it will require intelligence to figure it out beforehand but in hindsight they would call themselves stupid for not seeing it. The presence of a Ta'Nar on your bridge might be enough to suggest my presence. I leave it to your imagination and twisted planning to incorperate it properly.

Also, a contingency plan or two should be made just in case things doesn't go as planned.
Godular and FS are basically the contingency plans, if all goes to hell. As for posts, I think it'd probably make sense if you post the prescence of Ta'Nar ... and it might be possible to drop a subtle hint to Balroggan prescence in your post as well Godular (I'd like to extend a reasonable noose around the GFFa so they have no grounds for whining).

I'll sort the other details out on msn if you want, godular.
;>
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I like the idea of having an observer present on your bridge. It alludes to my presence without telling them too much.

Did you want an Imperial Defence Station defending your system? It would give me a chance to use my Blackstone image I took so long making in Doga. If that would be too much, I can place a Dreadnaught there for the major defence.