A brief note

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

A brief note

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

The Maker-Mind's participation in this war from here-on-in will be severely curtailed. Mainly because I'm preparing to phase it out, partially because I've decided that Abh and ND's efforts constitute a devastating victory over Manifest and its scions.

As such, there'll still be Maker-Mind assistance, and we won't be retreating from any active battlefields.

But the New Realm will be entering the war in a major way (once we begin striking ESUS worlds, there'll certainly be some retaliation, I'd hope), and I'm hoping to rally the GFFA (using the New Realm to kick people in gear), to stop this war being so.. inevitably won. That's really all. Haveaniceday.

:P

Also, keep in mind that sanity levels are at an all-time low, and any 'help' I might give in the future will generally involve shooting everything that shoots back and isn't me. And, at least this way, the GFFA's won something. An overwhelming ESUS victory isn't any fun for anyone. Not even us.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I wanna skidmark somebody dammit.