Mercenaries or not?

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Mercenaries or not?

Post by Balrogga »

HT suggested a way to liven up the GFFA-ESUS war. Hiring these mercenaries and turning them loose on the active nations of the GFFA.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=513276

Is that feasable or permitted? What targets should I designate?

I will use my own resources for this.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

If it gets more of them to post...
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I sent the mercs a TG letting them know I might have a job for then but was awaiting clearance so the player would be ready.

If the answer is yes, please designate the targets. He has 5 clans so we could conceivably use 5 targets although they are kinda specilized for different types of operations.

This really is the only way I can occupy a planet without risking Kython Infection so it really is a kinder fate I would be delivering.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

It's been a few days, any official opinion about this from the Illustrous Leaders?

I won't go though with this without your permission.

I don't want to be accused of bringing in outside forces without your permission or direction of the attack.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

I think whoever suggested this was a fuggin' retard.

*looks up*

And, by that, I mean a charming, suave, and all-around handsome and self-confident meatba-.. human being. Bag.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Well, I suggested the damn thing, so no opposition here. And I've been slipping the GFFA supplies here and there from the Republic, (as open war was out of the question), and there's not enough of these mercenaries to make a difference, really.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I'm not honestly worried about them unbalancing things but I am worried about the agreement Mindset made with his counterparts in the GFFA.

The most this would do is make things interesting or kill off the mercs through non-posting.

Oops, did I say that?
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:...and there's not enough of these mercenaries to make a difference, really.

Yeah, I was rather startled by that myself - looks like they'd be eaten alive in any major action. But then, maybe the guy just perfers smaller battles.