GFFA Desperate

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

GFFA Desperate

Post by Balrogga »

It appears the GFFA is desperate enough to threaten the Constatine Trade Station because I have three ships and a security force there (as per treaty signed with others there too including Chron) as well as an embasy (again part of the Trade agreement).

TSL and Whyatica sent in fleets to hold the civilian station hostage.

If they are so desperate to go after third party civilian targets then they have lost because their supposed high moral values are gone.

Their interferance starts with Post #78.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=517916&page=6

What is your opinion?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

That this war is a text-based microcosm of Hell. It's ancient history, can we just agree on an end and play out whatever scenarios we absolutely want to play out and let it be done already?
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

You might want to inform them of that fact because they busted into the Thread with the whole invasion without informing anyone (from what I can tell).

At least we TG or IM them to arrange the battles beforehand instead of dragging in other innocent nations.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hurm. I can see two responses; stick to the 'neutral port' argument and basically ignore their complaint, forcing them to fire first. Be diplomatic, don't antagonise them, and basically play the victim - try and drag as many other nations into action against them as you can, while not looking too strong.

Alternatively, you can undercut their argument by allowing them to set up shop there themselves, with the obvious disadvantage that they might actually accept. You could always offset this, however, by colouring their actions as undermining nominal goodwill through what amounts to attempted blackmail - ie, "trade with us too or else!"
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

What about a few strategic strikes against the core systems of those GFFA members that are involved. I for one have entire fleets uncommited. And I have yet to make a GFFA kill. :/
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'd say with going with the victim-playing. We already have the moral high ground, and I'd like to make it even higher. Think what this could do for my propaganda writing...
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Wait, there are GFFA members participating in the trade station?

Frak, that completly undermines their position. It's utterly groundless.

You should call them on it.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Cleanse worlds in the name of the Union, purge entire populations until the Solari give up on their pathetic attempts at a threat. Crush and maim and kill until these terrorist dogs can fight no more.

The GFFA have further handed us the moral high ground, on a plate.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Arizona Nova wrote:That this war is a text-based microcosm of Hell. It's ancient history, can we just agree on an end and play out whatever scenarios we absolutely want to play out and let it be done already?

Since I don't want to go grave digging with the Kendari thread, does everyone else in that section of the campaign feel that way too? I've been trying to get some motivation to write up a post, but if most of Alpha Squad has abandoned it (Due, in part to me wasting away two months between Kendari's last post and now) I'm not going to.

What say you Alpha Squad? (Not to derail this topic, just trying to get a concensus.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Let's do it!
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.