GFFA Desperate

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Hey Chron, if they are threatening to shoot the station and if you gained embassadoral space by signing the treaty, aren't they threatening to destroy your territory?

Just a thought...
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Torontonias wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:That this war is a text-based microcosm of Hell. It's ancient history, can we just agree on an end and play out whatever scenarios we absolutely want to play out and let it be done already?

Since I don't want to go grave digging with the Kendari thread, does everyone else in that section of the campaign feel that way too? I've been trying to get some motivation to write up a post, but if most of Alpha Squad has abandoned it (Due, in part to me wasting away two months between Kendari's last post and now) I'm not going to.

What say you Alpha Squad? (Not to derail this topic, just trying to get a concensus.
No no, not just Kendari. He is at least a decent RPer, when he has the internet. It's the whole damn war. In the IS timeline it's been over for centuries, and as far as I'm concerned in RL it may as well have been that long. Especially with CF's civil war coming up, as well as some of my own designs, it'd be great if we could just tie this up.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Well considering I committed a whopping 0% of my force to this war how about a fresh set on non-exhausted allies (e.g. Trailers and I) coming like gang busters and hit some core worlds, forcing a retreat which leads to a last stand where we rape them and go home happy?
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Well I wouldn't mind to go home right now. Not to seem like a copy cat since CF beat me in Motivation for story writing (Not that I hold much up to him anyway) but a devestating Torontonian Withdrawl from a War supported by Allies would lead into some turbulent times I have planned for The Autocrasy.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

I suggest we formally back the Station, force through where we can, show them we still have might. We still have the will to fight on and we are not going to bow to their terror tactics.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Amusingly, we could recruit several trade station members to help us in defeating the GFFA. Just an idea, but they DID choose to involve them in the war in the first place.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Torontonias wrote:Well I wouldn't mind to go home right now. Not to seem like a copy cat since CF beat me in Motivation for story writing (Not that I hold much up to him anyway) but a devestating Torontonian Withdrawl from a War supported by Allies would lead into some turbulent times I have planned for The Autocrasy.
Nothing so extreme. It's just like, ICly, the war is meta-over, it's just still happening OOCly and the IC terms haven't been dictated. It's just annoying as there is a nice big gaping hole in history.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Your history, perhaps. It's your own damn fault for using a 1 day= 1 year timeline.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Both Abh and CW posted what could be condensed to WTF Posts.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Chronosia wrote:I suggest we formally back the Station, force through where we can, show them we still have might. We still have the will to fight on and we are not going to bow to their terror tactics.
No, that would destroy the neutrality of the station and make it potentially look like a legit target - the ESUS should do no more than vote to condem the attack.

Any action members take should be independent and under the guise of self-defence(if you have people on the station) or protecting civilians.

I'd also advise against rushing a large force there, so as to avoid giving the impression of formal ESUS involvment, which would undermine the station's neutrality.