Probably worth a look.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I have never been happier that I use nothing but Facehugger-designed technology.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Or that you hate elves? : D

Ontopic. So let me comprehend this. An enemy entering the war is attacking an unscouted, presumably heavily guarded major system without any plan, while we as the ESUS should be able to figure out what they are planning Icly through Balrogga and Godular, presuming they tell us?

Fantastic. Killing time? :>
;>
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

It also sounds like Copen is one of those nations that inflates their population from his dscription of the war meeting and his claims of being the universe's largest war producer.

It would also violate the deal we made with the GFFA about bringing in outsiders.

We must consider these while they pump themselves to a frenzy. It would be funny to see them swarm us and find out they used every possible ship in their nation and left nothing at home because Copen was made to use his NS population to account for his military. How many units would one of his 50 foot Zent cost him? How much would captial ship weapons do to those towers of meat?
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Balrogga wrote:It also sounds like Copen is one of those nations that inflates their population from his dscription of the war meeting and his claims of being the universe's largest war producer.
Actually, all he said was;

"We may have been one of the largest arms manufacturing nations in the universe"

Which, when you consider how many small fry are out there, doesn't necessarily mean much(I mean, virtually every nation must have some level of arms manufacture, even if they import everything), and it's presented in the past-tense.

It sounds like he's playing a remnant, so grandiose claims are all fine and dandy so long as they remain back-story.
Balrogga wrote: How many units would one of his 50 foot Zent cost him? How much would captial ship weapons do to those towers of meat?
I think their size would be rather something of a liability, myself. They're basically mecha, but made out of meat. I mean, can you see them trying to take cover?

Capital ship weapons? Just hit them with some good anti-tank hardware.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

A tank will take out one at a time, a captial ship will take them all out with a shot.

Much like your first PONG Gif
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Balrogga wrote:A tank will take out one at a time, a captial ship will take them all out with a shot.
It will also take out everything around them, which is annoying when that includes your/allied troops, civilians, infrastructure, etc.

Besides, I was thinking more along the lines of the kind of single-use man-portable anti-tank weapon you could issue every squad or soldier.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

What is a "Zent"?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Sskiss wrote:What is a "Zent"?
Zentraedi, from Macross, IIRC. Essentially just a really big human. Doesn't even have nice big claws or teeth. ;)
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

blaesa wrote:
Sskiss wrote:What is a "Zent"?
Zentraedi, from Macross, IIRC. Essentially just a really big human. Doesn't even have nice big claws or teeth. ;)
I see. So this nation is composed only of giant humans? I seem to faintly remember the Zentraedi though I forgot how large they really were. In reality, giant humans are impossible.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

" With the combined forces of Nova Boozia, the Protectorate, the Federal Union, and possibly even the World Eaters and our allies, the Cassiopeians, not much could stand in our way."

This is who Copenhagenstupidassname intends to bring in.

This damn war has officially become a clusterfuck.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}