Probably worth a look.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Of course, there's another option (albeit slightly distasteful). We could always contact MM as well, try to recruit him. He and I get along decently, so I might be able to convince him.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

blaesa wrote:Of course, there's another option (albeit slightly distasteful). We could always contact MM as well, try to recruit him. He and I get along decently, so I might be able to convince him.
Recruit him? I'm assuming you mean to our side of the war effort, and not the ESUS.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Of course. Not exactly that desperate for new members.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

I can't even find the reason for his attacking me on NS. He's started 13 threads (and you'd think that your own civil war would be your thread) and I'm in none of 'em....

Where the hell did I screw with his country and make him hate us?
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Chronosia wrote:I can't even find the reason for his attacking me on NS. He's started 13 threads (and you'd think that your own civil war would be your thread) and I'm in none of 'em....

Where the hell did I screw with his country and make him hate us?
I think this is another case of AMF syndrome. He wants to take out the most notorious FT RPer around.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Here is his excuse, as told yo MM in the second Thread linked a few posts above:
"Oh, do I have a story to tell you," Feronen continued. "The Imperium of Chronosia, as you obviously know, are members of the ESUS. Some time ago, our nation was in the midst of a civil war, and our numbers were beaten thin by the tyrant of the time, the Solar Dragon Emperor Sarkaran. He waged war upon even the most docile of peoples, and practically annihalated many of the planets that were necessary for agricultural developement, and had planned on slaughtering over eighty percent of the population of our galaxy. At the time, we had no knowledge of the Chronosian's involvement in our affair, and were completely flabberghasted when, half-way through our civil war, we learned that Chronosia was supplying the Empire of Sarkaran with economic and minor militaristic aid. However, there wasn't much we could do at the time about it, and the universal community was too embroiled in its own affairs to do much else."
Sounds like you were made the villian by him in his backstory somehow. You might want to take him up on it sometime for impoper use of your nation.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: I think this is another case of AMF syndrome. He wants to take out the most notorious FT RPer around.

I dunno - I don't think he expects to win. I think he just wanted an established nation to make the Evil Empire in his nation's backstory.

Either that, or it's a very creative bit of propaganda. :P
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

[quote="Kanuckistan
Either that, or it's a very creative bit of propaganda. :P[/quote]

Or he's damn stupid and thinks he can win. o.O

Maybe he wants to make a name for himself by being "the guy who turned the GFFA/ESUS war around and won". Instant fame.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Welp, looks like Copen's about to loose his head of government. :P

This is why all my diplomats have avatars.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Devon says:
You wanted to talk to me before?
MalkavianDelirium: He's not mine... is he? His madness...His madness keeps him sane... *It's Spring. I'm in Heat.* says:
Vaguely.
It is cheese, breath and wind. It is cheese.
Devon says:
Okay then.
MalkavianDelirium: He's not mine... is he? His madness...His madness keeps him sane... *It's Spring. I'm in Heat.* says:
I cannot find where I apparently intruded on your soverignty and what not
I.e your "vendetta"
Devon says:
It's in the book, which I'm trying to recover.
....So I never really did it?
Devon says:
No, in all honesty
It's speculation.
On the part of my people
You were never directly involved
But they believe you were.
So you have no real grounds to attack me? So the entire interference in a closen war, is utterly moot?
closed*
Devon says:
In a sense, yes, but I'll get to that in a moment. I have to go lift a heavy box for my sister. BRB
Of course. You wanna take me down. The Denny Crane of II. It's understandable. But you'll never take me down. Never lost, never will.
Devon says:
Well, I want to get at least as far as within' visual contact of Chronosia Prime, have Remiel kill Feronen in personal combat, and then take a break from NS roleplaying for awhile while I figure a few things
I imagine you'll get within barely visual range and then be blown to pieces
But thats not unusual.
Besides, you seem to have incurred the wrath of Miehm

All this before he stopped talking. Maybe he realised how futile it all is. Note that the events he described never actually took place nor did he ask my permission
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.