Probably worth a look.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Actually, considering I'm supplying TFU with a good deal of weapons technology (Otagian DME converters, both weapons grade and generator models) and I think the agreement forbade him from altering the designs, I might have a suicide switch in place on a decent portion of his ships (QUETZAL node plus conversion bomb = fun). Failing that, I at the very least have some bargaining power with him.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

blaesa wrote:Actually, considering I'm supplying TFU with a good deal of weapons technology (Otagian DME converters, both weapons grade and generator models) and I think the agreement forbade him from altering the designs, I might have a suicide switch in place on a decent portion of his ships (QUETZAL node plus conversion bomb = fun). Failing that, I at the very least have some bargaining power with him.
I doubt that'll be necessary. TFU wants to join the ESUS and prove himself doesn't he? I'm not the only one thinking the one he plans to backstab is quite possibly them and not us. Right?

right?
;>
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Trailers wrote: Researched the guy a little bit, and the little movies/games he's ripping off. It'll take maybe one ESUS battlegroup to overwhelm his entire coalition. I mean, he pitted us against TF fucking U.

Hell, if he goes genocidal, I'd have justification to go on the offencive. Kinda makes me hope he does.

And things have lingered long enough that I can call my fleet finished it's refit if I want.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Due to my slothliness in the ESUS/GFFA war, I have not taken any losses. Thus I am fully capable of bringing several fleets to bare on this cute little glob of peoples.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I'm not worried in the least, whatever Copencrap or whatever his name is will attempt to do.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

It's Copenwang. Just so you know.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

So..... I assume nobody wants to point out the obvious FTLi-related flaw in his plan? No? Good. :D
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Trailers

Post by Trailers »

According to him, FTLi wont work since he severed the slipstream inhibiter safety circuits on the vessels. He has a point, FTLi tends to simply activate a vessels emergency override.

But, how the hell is he supposed to ram a planet with FTL active, since FTL is two ends of a wormhole, he'd have to dump out before detonation, making the fireboats MAC fodder.
Traileric Empire

Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Wait, if his FTL is a wormhole, he won't do much damage at all, unless he's already moving at incredibly high velocities... which is possible, certainly, but it would usually take a while to accelerate...

I mean, if he enters a wormhole at a few hundred ms-1, he'll be leaving it at the same speed, denying himself valuable time to accelerate to nearly unstoppable speeds.

Ramming the planet to make an unusually loud thud, is it?
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Then again, if these things are packed with planetbuster class WMD, he could simply pop out in the upper atmosphere and tick off the antimatter. It'd have the same effect as a ground explosion. Just not as pretty. o.O

Burn away the atmosephere rather than rupture the crust.
Traileric Empire