Probably worth a look.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Probably worth a look.

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

He's really going through with it?

Say, can someone deploy a battlefleet to enslave his nation when they get the IC chance? I would, but I want to focus my waning energy upon internal matters.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Unless I'm mistaken, its gonna be on Siesatia's capital system. Siesatia kinda wants them to come over so he can smish them hardcore.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

*wouldn't dream of attacking Siesatia's capital system outright*

Who is this guy, anyway?
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Who's doing what to the what, now?

Jolt's giving me a database error.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I will know about this ICly and the reason is simple.

Back during the Mirfolk (I think I spelled it right) mistake I encountered CW and his fleet. During the battle a number of his ships were Infected and they took those ships home. Well, CW currently has allowed the rest of that fleet to be "upgraded" by infection. That means I have an ear in his system and secure channels because those ships are now technically under my control but I am not broadcasting that fact. I can use it to my advantage if he thinks those ships will be under his control especially in situations like this.

The reason it can be used ICly is since CW responded, that means he detected the signal. If he detected the signal then it was broadcast out and the infected fleet also would have detected the signal and decoded it using the information it obtained from his computers when they were absorbed. CW's Black Fleet itself is my informant and there is really nothing that can be done about it other than completely changing all the codes of the GFFA and not telling that fleet of the changes or allow it to connect to any systems that would allow that data to be discovered.

Godular, you can be leaked the data through the Shared Link our Kythons have if you want but don't mention the source in your post when you check them out.
Godular

Post by Godular »

10-4

Might be fun...
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Um, does CW OOCly know about that?
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

He agreed to allow his fleet to be infected but he didn't know ALL the details.

Here is the Thread where he agreed:

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=497541

To date, I have not used this advantage so it would be unknown but if he were to think about it then ICly he would realize all the Kythons composng the ship are connected together and the way they performed in the Mirfolk Battle he could tell the individual Kythons were also linked. That line of reasoning would point that all Kythons in any form would be linked and his fleet would have been compromised by the Shipkind acting as the AI for each ship.

I don't know if he has thought of it in RL or is just hoping I won't remember it. Either way I have made pains to not reveal my hand so far ICly and OOCly.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Godular

Post by Godular »

He knows that us Kythons can communicate with each other, and he agreed to the Kythonic fleet himself. For the most part Balrogga and I are in a full alliance with CW as well.

Is it our fault if he doesn't spot that itty bitty little downside?