Ending this.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Re: Ending this.

Post by Trailers »

So, like AIM etc, only slower, browser based and cumbersome?
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Not browser based, nor slower. Cumbersome, yes at first, but it as it is simplistic it isn't too cumbersome.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I actually like IRC. Better for mass convos than MSN or AIM.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

IRC is for elitist chumps still stuck on ARPA-net and DOS-style command prompt programs that think their patience for inefficiency makes them more intelligent than the GUI-using rest of the population. I hate those sonsabitches. Get with the 2000s you damn cavemen!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:But there are ESUS members in Sol, and they aren't Sollies... yet. Durrrrrh! :P
*waves hand* :D

But yes, N-G left because he is now Nathicana's little bitch. The Xanthal thing was just an IC excuse.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote: Still in your custody? Considering how long it must have been, I'd have figured that most POW's would have already "disappeared" on transports bound for places like Chronosia, CF, or Mekanta.

Kanuckistan is not evil; they'll be well treated, even to the point of possible mail communication with their families.

Now, if they'd been captured by black marketeers...
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

They've probably been made citizens as long they accept the God-Emperor and are living the high life.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote: Kanuckistan is not evil;
You should be. It's very fun for awhile.
they'll be well treated, even to the point of possible mail communication with their families.
You spoil your prisoners too much. Why, I bet you haven't even administered their complimentary beating yet!
Now, if they'd been captured by black marketeers...
Black Marketeers acting as fronts for the Chronosian Imperium bought your prisoners from a corrupt prison official maybe?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote:They've probably been made citizens as long they accept the God-Emperor and are living the high life.
During war time? Frak no - I have security issues to think about! [/paranoia]

If they want to file refugee claims, they'll have to wait until after hostilities have concluded before they're processed. And their minds are picked over by a customs telepath and truth detector.

Besides, Kanuckistan enjoys religious freedom - it's just the whole 'verifiable afterlife' thing makes the (highly factionalized) state religion overwhelmingly popular.
Central Facehuggeria wrote: You should be. It's very fun for awhile.

What do you think the black marketeers and their ilk are for? :wink:

Central Facehuggeria wrote: You spoil your prisoners too much. Why, I bet you haven't even administered their complimentary beating yet!
Well, they were pretty phobic about the advanced medical tech used to heal their injured - some downright hostile - so I suppose that might count.

Damn space-luddites.
Central Facehuggeria wrote: Black Marketeers acting as fronts for the Chronosian Imperium bought your prisoners from a corrupt prison official maybe?
Nah, too high-profile. There aren't exactly alot of them, and the navy'll be keeping a really close eye.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Arizona Nova wrote:IRC is for elitist chumps still stuck on ARPA-net and DOS-style command prompt programs that think their patience for inefficiency makes them more intelligent than the GUI-using rest of the population. I hate those sonsabitches. Get with the 2000s you damn cavemen!
I'm going to begin doing horrible, nightmare-inducing things to your orifaces now.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote