Ending this.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Ending this.

Post by Balrogga »

I believe they declaired themselves the victors in the thing and figured they won the war. Mainly because people stopped posting I think.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Thats not a victory. Its called a lull in the fighting.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Honestly, RPing some form of peace talks would probably help with some of the inactivity that we seem to be in the middle of.

That aside, though...

I like the idea of calling it a draw. It means that the GFFA can keep that ridiculous ego of theirs, and we can just say 'meh' about the entire thing and move on with our lives.

For terms...

There were quite a few stated earlier in this thread. I think the main problem we're facing now is certain bits in the ESUS constitution that seem to be prohibiting the alliance from doing anything along the lines of forcing members into a cease fire. That, and GFFA still seem to be a bunch of pricks.

Maybe, just to get the ball rolling, you guys should go and tear through a couple of their worlds. Just to let them know that there'd be drawbacks for not agreeing to some form of treaty.
This won't end well.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

I'd be up for that in a heartbeat.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

We want peace, and we're gonna be pretty damned agressive about it.
This won't end well.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I'm currently making a mess of CW. That could easily branch off into Abh (Atrox has a beef with one of their Princes).
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Damn straight you are...a right mess you made of the GDI.... :lol:

Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Here's this:

We could have an "accept the ceasefire or die" sort of thing. And back that up. With guns. Big guns.

I'm thinking a tour de force for them. I am currently in a state of ceasefire and in fact on friendly terms with Abh and ND, so my nation could invite their representatives to neutral space, there the ESUS shows it's muscle, and pretty much puts forward that we are perfectly ready and able to at any time step on them, or they can recognize a definitive ceasefire so that we have the freedom to deal with more threatening issues without having to worry about them.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Since we're talking about rolling into Abh, here's a rundown of Abh's holdings.
D'Hara - Third planet from the sun and surrounded by two moons and an asteroid field off in the distance (non orbiting though). In orbit over space, D'Hara has both a hyperspace jump gate as well as a Sord for planespace travel. Closer in lies a naval yard for non organic ships which at the moment isn't seeing much use since the particular ships it produces, have not been destroyed. Of course there are the defense systems and what have you and it's a system blocked off by FTLi except for the planespace travel.

The planet is ruled by the same Lord Rahl in the War Drums thread but has enough commanders to take care of running the planet. It also is a source for much of the ground forces and research divisions.

Vobayrunay - Not really a planet but the name of the large orbiting naval yard circling the "blue earth". This is the big producer of the seikai ships and it still functions if nothing else than for mines. It is scheduled to be reformated to begin construction on newer ships to completely overhaul my fleets and it has begun to do so slowly so that no one really pays it much attention. A cruiser here, a battleship there. The planet itself is not all that important but it is inhabited with loyalists to the Abh. A sord and jump gate are also positioned near the naval base but no as close as D'Hara's. Also surrounded by FTLi.

Safugnoff- Very fertile planet and home to the noblemen Keirn've Safugnom (interesting story behind him) who is now the head of diplomacy and intelligence for the GFFA who doubles as an agent for the Abh Information Bureau. Mostly just a good hub for commerce and crops. Big crop supplier. Second planet from the sun. Not completely surrouned by FTLi so a traffic lane is open but all lanes are thoroughly patrolled.

Martine- Third planet in the Hyde System and home of the Count Jinto Lynn Sune Roc Hyde who is also the husband of the Princess Abriel Nei Dobrusk Paryunu Lafiel. They have two children, Force user Doron and a daughter Katsumi. Martine is only really important because of the nearby planets that produce some useful minerals for ship production, fuel, and other staple items. Only planet inhabited in the system and also has traffic lanes and gates.

Febdauch territory - One uninhabited planet orbits around two suns. A station lurks off in the distance eluminated by the swirling glow of a sord and a jump gate. The only reason I mention this is because its a producer of antimatter and sort of an out of the way fueling station. Traffic lanes are up in this one as well.

Lakfakallae - Capital of the Abh Empire and can house up to about a quarter of a billion Abh. It orbits around an artificial sun. Capital, not much else to say.

The Hero System- Named because that's where many of the rangers come from but it's a planet that is still in medieval times.

There are also a couple planets that have GFFA Jedi temples on them but they have been so unimportant and have only come up a few times that I would have to go see what they were if you wanted to know their names.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Not talking as much about steamrolling Abh as we are about forcing him to "terms of cessation of hostilities".
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire