Shivan War Thread

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Re: Shivan War Thread

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

I'll just wing it.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Hm. When did this forum appear? Never noticed it...

That said, I figure it's about time the Skeelzanians started pulling their weight. If they were on a low-G world, that is. I don't have the OOC time or the IC justification to field a complete Battle Fleet of the latest generation of Skeelzanian vessels, but I do think I can handle a small task force under the command of one of my junior admirals.

Of course, I haven't exactly been following this latest Shivan war, at all. I guess Mekanta is handling it? Good, could use some intelligence behind all the power that the Shivans presumably have. But really, I need a crash course. I figure the questions "where's the fighting" and "whose fighting" would be a good start.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Eris system, was home of a primitive species indiginous to one of the life supporting planets in the system. Shivans torched their planet, a bunch of people popped up, I got my ass kicked by a Shivan superdestroyer or something like that, then everyone else ran before the Shivans appeared to have warped in about 50 cube miles of pure hell and let it loose.

Port into the system anytime within the next two weeks and you'll probably be eaten alive by a random star, in other words.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Basically. I don't know of anyone else, but I have been putting in hints that resources are being diverted to deal with the possible Shivan threat(though we don't know they are called Shivans nor their legacy).

And thanks to the ass-raping Hataria received thanks to me, Balrogga, TFU(Blasphemy!), and Sephiroth, even MORE resources have been opened up. Aside from a battle fleet sent to secure a system to keep some trigger-happy people in line, I can focus fully on this.

=P
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Hataria seems to get in a lot of fights for no particular reason. Is the guy's populace that retarded? "Hey! Look! They're gonna kick our asses... let's tick 'em off!"

Anyway, I'm finishing up the reworking of my nation, and I would seriously like to test-drive a few things against the Shivans. Any chance I could get in on this? Or is the MASSIVE DOGPILE already bad enough?
This won't end well.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I'm trying to figure out how Hataria's people bounce back from extinction so damn fast and then do the SAME FUCKING THING all over again.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Easy. Hataria has a nation of people that are too stupid to do anything other than procreate and (poorly) attack people. All he needs is to have about one million survive, and before you say "WTF" his little hamster-people have generated enough offspring to put his population right back to the levels they were at before the war.
This won't end well.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Easy. Hataria has a nation of people that are too stupid to do anything other than procreate and (poorly) attack people. All he needs is to have about one million survive, and before you say "WTF" his little hamster-people have generated enough offspring to put his population right back to the levels they were at before the war.
Has anyone tried a more permanent solution? Like bombarding him and then releasing self-replicating killbots on his capital or something?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Easy. Hataria has a nation of people that are too stupid to do anything other than procreate and (poorly) attack people. All he needs is to have about one million survive, and before you say "WTF" his little hamster-people have generated enough offspring to put his population right back to the levels they were at before the war.
Has anyone tried a more permanent solution? Like bombarding him and then releasing self-replicating killbots on his capital or something?
I forget which sitcom I got this from, but "They're kinda like roaches. You can put down traps, but when you turn on the light, there they are, staring up at you."

Also like roaches, he can somehow survive nukes and other nation-ending WMDs.

Speaking of recurring pains in the ass, what's up with the Shivans now? And what should we/you plan to do about them?
This won't end well.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

I have ways... of well making Hataria disappear.... literally