Someone offed the Emperor.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: Someone offed the Emperor.

Post by Telros »

...Did he say that? :shock:
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Hes a priest in training afaik.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

blaesa wrote:And that he found God, quit NS, and would never be coming back, ever. Remember that one, too? :D Patience is a virtue, friend Telros.
I remember that, when he first got into that he greeted me with a psalm quote or some such.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Terran Imperium wrote:...Did he say that? :shock:
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=453991

Yes. Yes he very much did.

Remember, Sithy is a liar. The sooner one realizes this, the sooner one stops being surprised.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Okay guys, if that EVER happens again we must collectively spam the thread with posts saying the equivalent of, "pah, he'll be back!"

It's possible his desire to 'win' at any cost will prevent him from returning out of spite.

...and if not, at least we seem smart.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

The worst thing about that thread is the boot-licking sycophants. Some people just make me sick.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

It's CW's mob, what do you expect? He doesn't have allies, he has meatshields to protect him from the GE, who he can oddly still fight despite his primary alliance being in a war...
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Godular wrote:
Terran Imperium wrote:...Did he say that? :shock:
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=453991

Yes. Yes he very much did.

Remember, Sithy is a liar. The sooner one realizes this, the sooner one stops being surprised.
I read his post where he talked about Nationstates taking him away from Jesus...

Yeah, I think you can tell my opinion on that.

Anyways, what bootlicking sycophants are we talking here? GIVE ME NAMES! =P

Ah, CW....well, he does do a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense. Such as, I don't know, using Naruto and Full-metal alchemist in an FT nation. Cause you know, alchemist Jedi shinobi are totally original and SO fair to those of us who stick with one thing.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Terran Imperium wrote:Cause you know, alchemist Jedi shinobi are totally original and SO fair to those of us who stick with one thing.
Heavy weapons are the cures to all your Jedi/Narutard/Alchemist woes.

I mean, you're a Halo nation, right? Your Spartans could carry around twin miniguns and fill the air with more lead than CW's boys can deal with.

Especially if you used the Mark I suits from TFoR. Now those were powersuits I could get behind. Big, bulky, well-armed, and well-armored. The only problem is that, like EVAs, they have extension cords.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

CW's problem is that he can't stand to lose his primary characters. He has fled from otherwise winnable combat scenarios simply because his characters are threatened.

And I'm apparently among those bootlicking sycophants... except I'm working to extend ties to anti-imperial nations that don't much like the Coredians anymore. CW's a good person to have on your side in order to club Sithy over the head, but I'm the one that has to do the bloody tactics if he tries to fight an actual combat engagement.