Someone offed the Emperor.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: Someone offed the Emperor.

Post by Derscon »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Derscon wrote: d00d...that's actually pretty gay. I do NOT approve, AT ALL, of a funeral raid like that, even if it is WoW. :x

Indeed. Although holding it on a PvP server, they probably should have seen it coming.
True, indeed. It's still crap.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Welcome to the internet. You expected anything different?
Once you've been on 4chan, you lose hope in humanity. No, I didn't.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Metallinauts wrote:Wow (no pun intended) someone has a small sense of humor. :P
No, I just think it's crap that people are that disrespectful. I expect it now-a-days, but that doesn't mean I approve.

I don't hold a lot of things sacred, even for being a Calvinist, but that's one line I won't cross.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

yeah, in truth it's rather pointless cruelty.

I have no problem destroying that which man holds sacred, nor with killing, nor even genocide... but there is no need to be cruel about it.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Derscon? Ya know, you can copy quotes and paste them all into one post, right?
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

=0

Told.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I approve of any and all cruelty provided it's against random strangers on the intersteak. Personally the raid was one of the most hilarious things I've ever watched.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Funny, I don't seem to remember any of you finding people mocking Demon Lord Enigma's death funny. Can't see how crashing a funeral, whether RL or in a game, is any different.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Key word: stranger. Perhaps it's my sociopathy speaking, but I feel no empathy for those I do not know.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

...There's a difference between mocking a person's death and mocking a person's World of Warcraft funeral. One is tragic, the other is just lame.

Or maybe I'm just being an asshole today. Yays!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."