Someone offed the Emperor.

Access to this forum is restricted to ESUS members only. It contains sensitive records pertaining to ESUS actions past.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Someone offed the Emperor.

Post by Arizona Nova »

No, you weren't bursting into flame screaming because US was leaving. Your response was the most tame in the thread, really.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

The thing that really amuses me though is that CW has this big honking thread up about the Emperor's death, when if I read the actual thread where it took place properly, he had nothing to do with it apart from being present at the site.

So if anything, the Godulans are more annoyed at the little gala being thrown in honor of his supposed defeat, when no real defeat took place.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Sithilis wrote:EDIT: Now you guys may ask why not just cut back or come back to Nationstates in the future. Well the problem is I can’t. You see, I made a promise to God and well the last thing I want to do is break one of those!
I wonder if I should post this in the thread in response to the "he won't be comming back" bit...

... But then, he might just be planning on bringing in a new Sith Lord for the Emperor. Weren't there more than one?

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Godular

Post by Godular »

Oh, I think there was a little confusion about which thread I was talking about in reference to sycophanting along. I was kinda going on about CW's thread, not Sithy's.

In Sithy's thread I made a little prediction about him eventually coming back, using that little line from Sin City. "Its truuuuuuuuue what they say... nobody ever really quits..."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Oh, okay then. :D
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

All these diplomatic parties that the GFFA has been having have made me start thinking...

What're they defending these things with?
This won't end well.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

No idea.

And by CW's thread, Godular, you mean the one about the Emperor is dead and all that?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Godular

Post by Godular »

Ya
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Some GE D-Bag wrote:IC: The new Empress of the Galactic Empire now orders a week of mourning in honor of the Emperor's death for one week.
lol Department of Redundancy Department
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I miss Palpatine. =((
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells