PROPOSAL: Admit Valshare?

Ratified ESUS Senate Resolutions.

Should Valshare be admitted following testing effective immediately?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:32 am

Yea
76%
Nay
24%

Total votes: 17

Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

PROPOSAL: Admit Valshare?

Post by Otagia »

A simple question: Should we admit Valshare (aka Naggeroth, aka Lessr Tsurani) into the ESUS?

The argument against: One of her old accounts (Black Corsairs) was used to leak embarrassing information onto II by Unified Sith. Allegations of her account being used to crash the old ESUS boards, however, are most likely unfounded, due to Black Corsairs deletion prior to the Crash.

The argument for: Valshare is an excellent RPer (IMHO, at least), has passed the tests once, expresses a desire to take the tests again, as she thinks she can do better, and has expressed contrition for the abuse of her old account. IMHO, she is very unlikely to allow US access again.

If voted yes, Valshare still wants to take the tests again.

This poll has been set to run for five days.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I say give her another chance.

We have the Warroom for sensitive info if it came down to that.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

I concur. We shoud allow her to retake the tests if she so wishes. Like Balrogga said, we have the War Room for sensitive information.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

if Valshare has passed the tests before (as she has) then she wouldn't need to take them again, if previous precedent stands.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I know that. In fact, I told her that. She still wants to take them again. :D
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

So, as the vote's in favor by a 76% majority, shall we admit her?
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Yep.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Right, she's registered (as Anisarian or however you spell it). So if a admin could approve her, I believe this thread is finished.