Abstain
12%

Total votes: 17

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I don't think we should do so unless we make it an RP of some sort. -To show them what we're all about.
...not another one. Come on CF, it's end of term, and I know you're in college. Unless you're the laziest man on New Hampshire, you have to be feeling crunch time.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:I don't think we should do so unless we make it an RP of some sort. -To show them what we're all about.
...not another one. Come on CF, it's end of term, and I know you're in college. Unless you're the laziest man on New Hampshire, you have to be feeling crunch time.
Crunch time is what you make of it. I choose to make nothing of it. :P

Of course, I'm sure this will change sunday night as I scramble to do all my english and soc and history assignments.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

See, that night is right now for me. Working on finishing a paper for 20th Century Europe, and a take-home test for my Business Law class.

...Which I just noticed is NOT my take-home test for Business Law, but rather someone elses Politics and Government test. SHIT. Time to pen a few frantic emails...
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Crunch time for me was just this weekend past, now I get to sit back and laugh at all of you while you struggle to get term papers done on the night before.

So I'd be up for a Minor Character RP sometime soonish, although before exams start. Well, actually, My exams are so spread out I doubt it would matter.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Just because I actually took challenging classes while you slobs are taking Cookery 101 doesn't mean you have the right to lord over you free time. :P

I *did* do a research paper, all last week. I still have to do another paper/presentation for another class. So quiet before I annihalate you.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Here's a tip: Take all honors classes. Seriously, everyone thinks that honors classes are harder and more work... nothing could be further from the truth! In every honors class I've had, I have done very little work and still gotten an A.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

My trick is taking computer courses. The finals are generally long-term projects, which I have a lovely habit of getting done very, very quickly. Heck, my website has been done (sorta) for a month, and it's my grade for my Website Design class. :D
The Sleepy Little Ninja says:
want to impress that girl? SET HER ON FIRE
The Sleepy Little Ninja says:
we love it