Another Co-Director of Application Testing?

Ratified ESUS Senate Resolutions.

Who do you wish to be the next Co-Director of Application Testing?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:46 pm

Total votes: 0

Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Forgot it was teh Stickey. I'm used to looking on the new posts page, yah know?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Actually, now, I'd probably vote for CC, because he got a 93, and he's on even more than Mekanta is.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Tappee
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tappee »

I feel that since I'm new to the organization I would ask that I'm not considered for the position.

Just for the record I actually got a score of 96 not 93.
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

I warn you... If you give me this spot, I will SERIOUSLY get on everyone's case on spelling :P I see too many bad spellers coming in lol

j/k

Mod-Edited: Spelling.
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

You may have noticed from my complete post abscence recently that im so busy my limbs are falling off... i cant do it.

However i would vote for Jangle Jangle Ridge because, hes always here, not the highest score but the most reliable.
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

The Emperor Fenix wrote:You may have noticed from my complete post abscence recently that im so busy my limbs are falling off... i cant do it.

However i would vote for Jangle Jangle Ridge because, hes always here, not the highest score but the most reliable.
But then we can't change his title to "ESUS Prison Bitch" whenever he gets out of line.

Anyway, the choice should be left up to CF. He's the one the new testing director(s?) will have to work with. Plus, as the present director of testing, he's a good judge of RP ability.
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

Well, I'm here practically all the time [I could argue I'm here more then anyone is], but I'm not on the list of choices so I won't press that matter anymore.

To be honest, I don't mind who gets the post, so I have to abstain in the voting.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

New Calabra (Albion) wrote:Well, I'm here practically all the time [I could argue I'm here more then anyone is], but I'm not on the list of choices so I won't press that matter anymore.

To be honest, I don't mind who gets the post, so I have to abstain in the voting.
No I am here the most often. But thats not the point. Reliable and often. So that goes to Mekanta.
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

Mekanta gets my vote.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Hey, I have a vote. Coolness! One thing though- I DO have school on weekdays, yah know? But, I'll admit, I'm on the ESUS forums almost all of the non-school day.

CF is my saviour!