Yay
88%
Nay
12%

Total votes: 25

Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arenumberg wrote:All Tappee has to do is send 1 crate of lugnuts. That is alot more than anyone is actually obligated to do.
Indeed.

Hell, I'd even be willing to "subsudise" his asistance. IE, Send him missiles or industrial equipment or something else useful, thus freeing up resources, some of which could be directed into, say, hunamitarian aid in support of the ESUS war effort.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Sskiss wrote:
Balrogga wrote:I am assisting Xenonier in his secret plans.

I still think we should pit the GE and GFFA against each other until they are both beaten down to their lowest and then act...

Strategically, that would be the most ideal time.
Agreed, let them bleed each other.....

Then, then.... the Sskiss will feed....
*Hands Special Metallinautsi Seasonings To Random Sskiss Warriors*
Enjoy!
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Hmmm, I wonder if herbs would affect Sskiss... oh it was a horrible book, but the idea would be kinda funny...
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Xenonier wrote:The last thing we need is internal bickering.
... Someone doesn't know Mekantans very well...

Does the word "Shivans" ring any bells for vets?

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

We're in the GFFA... I know some other ESUS nations are too...
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Allanea wrote:We're in the GFFA... I know some other ESUS nations are too...
Time to pick your loyalties, it seems.
;>
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

Seems so. Though either way I will again note that we've got policies that explicitly forbid sharing any of the information outside of the ESUS, even if it's to other nations in another alliance - because they're not ESUS. Beside, have we even got anything rolling IC on this yet? We really should, otherwise we will have no IC basis to do anything from.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Crystal Palais wrote:Beside, have we even got anything rolling IC on this yet? We really should, otherwise we will have no IC basis to do anything from.
Xenonier is working on his ruse, I believe. So long as it's ready by sunday, I'm happy.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

OOC: Geez, I go to South Carolina for to youth camp for a week and come back and you guys are already at the throats of two other alliances...

Sweet...

IC: The Supreme Imperial Entente, although delayed in its decision due to unavoidable circumstances, votes yea to this declaration. Anything that threatens the security of the ESUS alliance must be purged.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Tappee
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tappee »

After careful consideration the government of Tappee will 20,000 hyperspace missiles.

Description

Each individual missile is equipped with it own hyperspace drive. When the missile hits terminal velocity it enters hyperspace for a brief amount of time before reentering normal space. The addition of the hyperspace engine greatly increases missile ranging, while at the same time reducing the amount of time that an enemy has to target the missile.

Payload:

Variable depending on current need.