Yay
88%
Nay
12%

Total votes: 25

Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Let them brutalise each other until both sides are weakened, gearing for their final conflicts; then we shall swoop in and crush all who oppose. Those within either alliance should show their true loyalties. We can crush them if both sides are sundered; within and without.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Kill. Rend. Frag. Destroy.

I will state for the record that early on in the war I told them to not do anything whatsoever to civilians. I suspect that in short order this directive will be ignored due to actions on Sithy's part.

And etcetera.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Godular: I could have sworn you were a GFFA member... Or are you just rather anti-GE?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

blaesa wrote:Godular: I could have sworn you were a GFFA member... Or are you just rather anti-GE?
He was kicked from the GFFA, not that it really matters. We aren't going to be attacking the GFFA...
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Actually, I'm still a member. I told 'em straight up after Tears of Terivine that I'd stay in until they had reason to kick me... and lets just say I had every intent of providing reason eventually.

As for Anti-GE, this is very much true. IC stance of the Godulans is that all hegemony needs to be wiped from the universe, and there's no more recognizable hegemony than the GE. The GFFA professes to be a defense alliance, but its too hung up on hierarchy and internal power struggles. In essence, its pretty much the GE made up of good guy types.

The Godulans ICly wish only to bring the universe into a state of glorious chaos, unconcerned with the petty squabbles of light and dark. Basically, they'll go after both sides eventually.