88%
Nay
12%

Total votes: 25

Tappee
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tappee »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Tappee wrote:Our military resources are currently streched beyond its limits, and all manpower is devoted to another front.

As result we are unable to provide any assistance
Indeed? Interesting. You could have asked the ESUS for assistance before the commencement of this war. Regardless, other assets, such as bulk foodstuffs, fuel, and the like is sufficient. Military assistance is not necessary, though it is appreciated
it is a complicated issue, but fighting two major war back to back has pushed our resources
Tappee
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tappee »

I can allow the use of the Procol system to be used as a staging area
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Good enough
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Tappee wrote:it is a complicated issue, but fighting two major war back to back has pushed our resources
Very well. If you well and truely cannot spare non-military resources, that is... understood. But know that ESUS soldiers will die needlessly because of this, and should we lose this war, our foes will burn you with us.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Very well. If you well and truely cannot spare non-military resources, that is... understood. But know that ESUS soldiers will die needlessly because of this, and should we lose this war, our foes will burn you with us.
... Unless I get you first...

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

Now you two, don't start, you'll make me get out the squirt guns again.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

The last thing we need is internal bickering. The FACT of the matter is this war was not thought up with prior notes, or prior warning, so other conflicts other members of the esus are fighting may have begun beforehand, and if a nation's security is at stake as it stands, one cannot blame them for saving themselves first. If tapee truly has reasons to refuse military aid to the ESUS, let tapee list their reasons.

On the note of war, Xenonier's got it's plans listed. GO read em, and enjoy knowing we can carry out a staged attack to make us look like the victims and let us hit EITHER the GE OR the GFFA at any time.
;>
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I am assisting Xenonier in his secret plans.

I still think we should pit the GE and GFFA against each other until they are both beaten down to their lowest and then act...

Strategically, that would be the most ideal time.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Balrogga wrote:I am assisting Xenonier in his secret plans.

I still think we should pit the GE and GFFA against each other until they are both beaten down to their lowest and then act...

Strategically, that would be the most ideal time.
Agreed, let them bleed each other.....

Then, then.... the Sskiss will feed....
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

All Tappee has to do is send 1 crate of lugnuts. That is alot more than anyone is actually obligated to do.