HcHello

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

HcHello

Post by Naggeroth »

First things first, The Cat Empire rock.

Now thats done, time for several things.

First off, Hchello. I am Naggeroth, not Valshare. There was confusion over that due to some negotiations with a friend from school. Cleared up now.

Second, thank you for letting me back in and all. I am rather thankful for that. Even now I don't understand why Sith has such a Vendetta against the ESUS. ("Don't join them, their all a bunch of Elitist wankers") Oh well, tiz how it all works.

Er...what else...I have nothing else. As of yet I haven't worked out my Empire, I am trying not to become the same thing as everyone else. Hopefully I will be roleplaying soon.

Thats all from the Resident Singing Lady...

Love.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

"Don't join them, their all a bunch of Elitist wankers"
He said that? That makes me burst in thunderous laughter from the sheer irony alone!
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Yeah... sith calling anyone on earth a wanker, even GZ is minor comparatively :P
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: HcHello

Post by Kanuckistan »

Anisarian wrote:Sith has such a Vendetta against the ESUS.

Damnit! When I wished for an Evil Nemesis, I was hoping for something a bit less... sad.

Stupid Djinn...
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Aegeus wrote:Yeah... sith calling anyone on earth a wanker, even GZ is minor comparatively :P
I wouldn't go that far... They're about even on the scale of wank.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Aye, but we're talking about different varieties of wank. Sith's purview is OOC controlwank, like Xanthal's. GZ prevers enormous unbeatable shipwank, if I remember right.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I can confirm the enormousunbeatableshipwank bit... he tried it in my Tears of Terivine thread.

"Guys, so y'all know, this fleet that y'all are helping the Godulans defend against is very literally gonna be godmodding. Holyshitlots of large vessels with holyshitpowerful weapons and holyshitlots of combat skill. To say nothing of really big invincible dreadnoughts that fire even MORE powerful weapons..."

"That's okay, I'll just send in a few of my 380km long >insert annoyingly long german name in plural here<, should keep everything under control nicely!"

"..."