D20 Help

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

D20 Help

Post by Siesatia »

I currently don't have all the GMing books I need, my Dungeon Master Guide was destroyed in an accident the other day involving Coke and Mentos, but in a level 1 campaign one of my players (Level 2 Human Cleric) acquired a Masterwork Weapon, would anyone be able to find me a suitible item? Thanks.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Probably a masterwork mace would be useful - clerics have mace proficiency automatically - and they're not bad weapons, though. If he's picked up some other martial weaponry proficiency (or he's an elf, who can wield longswords automatically), you might want to give him something to that effect.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Give him a giant wang. Especially if he's an Elf.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Masterwork Caltrops...or a Masterwork Tent. Always makes them scoff at you, but those Caltrops work well against Nightmares and a Masterwork Tent is more resilient to the weather...
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Masterwork vibrator.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Masterworks items are pretty easy to calculate pricewise, I'm sure you could arbitrarily make one for him.

Masterwork Mace's, heavy or light as HT suggested are good for Clerics for undead smashing.

I believe that most of the DMG stuff has been released open-source and can be found here

The exact table is.... here

Remember, all a Masterwork weapon is a +1 to attack, although a weapon needs to be Masterwork first before it can be enhanced by magic.