I'm having a REALLY good time.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: I'm having a REALLY good time.

Post by Balrogga »

I apolagize if my comment was off base, I was going by the general description of it I heard. I did not mean any slight to you Derscon.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Derscon wrote:3) This conflict at the moment -- the one with the colony situation -- has very little to do with Rob or the dealings with the UGF at all. It was sparked by Belkaros puffing up a bit too much and HT calling the bluff, and in the process, aggressively over-reacting. This is the situation at hand, not Hermes' beef with Rob.
I was under-reacting. You will note that his worlds are still intact.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Auman has as much sanity as an average ESUS member. That's all I'll say in the subject.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

lol, politics
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I always viewed the ESUS as the European Union of space, with slight hints of NATO. How much do the nations of Europe have in common? Not much. Trade is a universal standard of cooperation between nations. It makes sense to have a trade alliance. The mutual-defence stuff is there because it protects the economy of the ESUS.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Well put.

Now tell all that to Mr Shander
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Post by Naggeroth »

Mr Shander only seems to have one working button on his keyboard, the full stop.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Ya know, even if I wanted to jump in, they've already given me the perfect reason - several nations in his alliance, including Mr. Provocation there, are members of an alliance who's only purpose could be interpreted as the eventual murder of over 90% of my nation's population.

"So you like to kill furries, eh?" - spoken from the bridge of a Battleplate. :mrgreen:
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:Ya know, even if I wanted to jump in, they've already given me the perfect reason - several nations in his alliance, including Mr. Provocation there, are members of an alliance who's only purpose could be interpreted as the eventual murder of over 90% of my nation's population.

"So you like to kill furries, eh?" - spoken from the bridge of a Battleplate. :mrgreen:
90% of your nation's population? The taint has spread even further than the worst estimates suggested! Clearly, the entire nation of Kanuckistan must be put to the torch! Those deviants cannot be allowed to spread further! Exfurrinatus!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."