Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: Need Help Breaking the "Third Spanish States Curse"

Post by Solar Communes »

Die elite sprach.

Heil ?

I have to start a RP about the IC details on how a bunch of human supremacist anarchists decided to join ESUS here. It'll be open for anything except blowing the extremely limited number of colonized planets they have. I suppose any human-majority power would fare well diplomatically with them, of course.

I'll be making my first post in the "Country Club" RP forum soon*

And the facts that Jolt = Epic Fail and that the chances of a post of mine getting eaten here are infinitesimal are more than enough of arguments to convince me.

*I said that about a MT RP I wrote a sign up about in the "NSDraftroom Country Club", The IC thread came a month after the original sign up thread.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Solar Communes wrote:I have to start a RP about the IC details on how a bunch of human supremacist anarchists decided to join ESUS here. It'll be open for anything except blowing the extremely limited number of colonized planets they have. I suppose any human-majority power would fare well diplomatically with them, of course.
Hmmm... I'm interested.
This won't end well.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'd be interested, I suppose. Would you rather RP with a tourist who wanders by, a warship who wanders by, or a science vessel that wanders by?

Oh, and beware the Otagian Curse, in which any RP I touch dies a slow death. And really, it's not always my fault! ;)
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

I've also got a sorta-curse. RPs tend to die with my post being the last one in the thread. ;-;
This won't end well.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Otagia wrote:I'd be interested, I suppose. Would you rather RP with a tourist who wanders by, a warship who wanders by, or a science vessel that wanders by?
Whatever it is, it is not wandering by. It is drifting into the infinite Chaos of the Warp and found the way to Solar Communes universe through a Van Grothe's Rapidity near Gliese 581. What sort of fleet it is, and whether it will be infested by Bloodthirsters of Khorne or not, I will leave to you.

Oh, now I will be called a "mothafucka" for this, and this might draw everyone off, but I don't care because that's still the point of Solar Communes, for Einstein's grave in this universe is too shallow for him to roll over in his grave, therefore:

http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... c_Universe

Just consider it a permanent FTLi they have in their domain, except for that Warp Gate, although it can never be used to reach other of their systems, only to retreat or to reach them. I prefer fixed "Gates" because they create choke points.

Going to make the first post soon.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Hrm.... Probably a science vessel then. No biologicals, so less chance of possession, and they've been doing a lot of warp research since chatting with Chronosia's resident-uber-AI-whose-name-escapes-me.

The FTLi effect should prove amusing, given standard Otagian habits of hopping around like a jackrabbit on speed. Going to have to thank you for the quantum comms exception tho, as things would be a bit ugly if they stopped working... ;)
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

I'm writing it as of now...

More details on how pathetic most of them have become because they don't need to work and technology does almost everything free of charge:

In Solar Communes there are some many lazy asses that almost nobody walks on foot. Everybody seems to use some goofy-looking hover segways that make them look like douches.

The most popular cybernetic, genetic and/or nanotech human augmentations are targeted to improve sexual performance, enlargement and pleasure levels beyond natural human limitations. "Enlarge your penis with nanotechnology" spam mails are commonplace in citizens Brain Computer Interfaces

Their equivalent of "getting a job" is to develop pseudo-skills in a Virtual Reality MMORPG to make virtual cash which is completely valueless in the reality where most of them don't work.

Sometimes a Solarian is right next to the other, with each facing the other, but they'll still access a messenger software through their Brain Computer Interface to communicate with each other by sending text message to each other's brain rather than speaking, and with "LOL" and poorly typed messages being commonplace.

The most common type of robot is the pleasure android.

There is a major manifestation of Chaos right to the door of their system and most of them pretend that everything is safe, or are too busy having sex or playing multiplayer VR games to think about it.

Millions have died in a nano-plague that had to be extincted by a drastic measure of an EMP mass bombardment. Many could have been saved if those able to rescue non-infected weren't too lazy and selfish to get down there.

The head of State died because he had to get up to grab his gun when the murderer was about to come.

*Captain Obvious edit:

http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... f=8&t=3240
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Interesting.

I'm tempted to send something - not really into interdimensional stuff, but I'm got some ideas.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Solar Communes wrote:The most common type of robot is the pleasure android.

There is a major manifestation of Chaos right to the door of their system and most of them pretend that everything is safe, or are too busy having sex or playing multiplayer VR games to think about it.
So you're like Kanuckistan then?

Kidding of course my good Canadian friend. :mrgreen:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

The "interdimensional" is just an excuse for me to enforce Special Relativity in Solar Communes home systems so I won't be completely annihilated. And because it makes space flight and combat completely different from the usual NS-grade FT RP.