General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: Ze Neeoh Ofishal Poast uh Pikshur off yursellf thred

Post by Kostemetsia »

Zerstorendar wrote:Image
I notice a resemblance with Daniel Radcliffe for some reason.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Weeaboo scum! Have at thee! *Brandishes longsword and shield.*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Zerst, stop humping the Christmas tree or you aren't going to get any presents.
But I like Christmas : <
I notice a resemblance with Daniel Radcliffe for some reason.
Actually, people mostly tend to make a Jim Carrey comparison.

And there are some odd looking people in this thread (me included). It's brilliant. The ESUS is all about FLAVOUR.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

This is me at graduation. Note the beard is not so big now.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Weeaboo scum! Have at thee! *Brandishes longsword and shield.*

Try me, motherfucker. I'm a pirate and a ninja.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

An aged picture, I have significantly more hair at present.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Me a few years back. I have a more recent one somewhere, but I can't be arsed to find it.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

That's me, though the photo is blurry as hell, unfortunately, best I can do currently.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Image

Me a few years back. I have a more recent one somewhere, but I can't be arsed to find it.
Haha, oh wow. HT, you look exactly like one of my friends.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]