Possible Instant messenger based RPG in the works.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Aegeus

Possible Instant messenger based RPG in the works.

Post by Aegeus »

Hey everyone!

I recently "procured" a copy of the D20 future RPG sourcebook, and I'm thinking I may wish to contort it into some sort of AIM based rpg. My friend has one, and it works well, so im thinking I might be able to run one for the ESUS.

I'de let you add your own races (as long as they fit size restricctions, point limits, etc.), and i'de also let you use your own weapons (which i would tehn set values for etc.)

it could also better define the actual abilities of a person races (so you could give them stats in DnD terms) so other people could give a relative comparison to yours

Well, let the tyrade begin

*Braces for impact*
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Possible Instant messenger based RPG in the works.

Post by CorpSac »

Aegeus wrote:Hey everyone!

I recently "procured" a copy of the D20 future RPG sourcebook, and I'm thinking I may wish to contort it into some sort of AIM based rpg. My friend has one, and it works well, so im thinking I might be able to run one for the ESUS.

I'de let you add your own races (as long as they fit size restricctions, point limits, etc.), and i'de also let you use your own weapons (which i would tehn set values for etc.)

it could also better define the actual abilities of a person races (so you could give them stats in DnD terms) so other people could give a relative comparison to yours

Well, let the tyrade begin

*Braces for impact*
interested but confussed?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Good concept, but I don't think it'll work too well via IM.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

i RP with Coreworlds tho not the same thing :P
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I've dueled warhammer 40k characters over AIM using /roll-dice, works pretty well. I say you should give it a try.
Penguenia
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

whats AIM
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

AOL instant messenger. It's super. But the trillian client (AIM/MSN/YIM/IRC/ICQ in one) roxors AIM's boxors.
Penguenia
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

*shivers* AOL yuk nasty, the only thing a AOL disk is good for is sitting your cup of coffee on.