Desktops!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I think they might be giving him a bit too much of an advantage in Halo three, judging by the size of him.
Go MC! Play Football with the mooooooooooooooon!

In other news, you know how the MC is cybernetically enhanced? Did they really need to enhance everything?
Stuff like that only serves to make men sad. Well,not all men, but nevermind! my point is made!

In other, more pop'n'fresh news, The Corporate Machine? Is that like shoot'em up, but with evil corporations instead of nazis, and lawyers instead of nazis? That's too far!

Introducing the one and only exec'-ut0r 9000! Comes with document shredder as standard and mercy chip removed! Scruples-B-Gone technology means the exec'-ut0r 9000 feels no pity when "downsizing" the staff with his rapid fire machine-sack-O-matic.

Buy one today!
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Not really no...
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Well then, I prefer my version, as it's infinitely superior. That's a guwarantee. (yes, it's spelled incorrectly, it's to deliberately change the pronunciation, grammar nazis.)
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

so im an Xcom fan shoot me
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

CorpSac wrote:
Woo hoo! Another X-Com fan!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

CorpSac wrote:snip

*shoots CorpSac* Wish granted.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
CorpSac wrote:
ya i am, tho im annoyed...im not that good at it.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

CorpSac wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:
CorpSac wrote:
ya i am, tho im annoyed...im not that good at it.
Strategy. It takes competent strategy to eliminate the alien threat. Well, that and a realy big heavy plasma gun.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Back to your scheduled programming...

Yeah... trying the vertical taskbar now. Tis 1337.

Oh yeah, about the Flood. Well, one day I was bored playing Halo (for PC) and decided to blow stuff up. I shot the whip arms off the flood (and in the case of one of them, their rocket launcher holding arm :P ) and they just started following me around, grunting and making the usual Flood noises, but they couldn't hurt me. Being thus disarmed, this loyal contingent of mine followed me acting as, erm, somewhat human shields, even "attacking" pesky Covenant that tried to draw close to me. *sniff* I miss those guys...
To immortalize their memory (for a week at least) I took a screeny of them loyally marching after me. Heres to you, guys...
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crossman »

Arizona Nova wrote:Yeah... trying the vertical taskbar now. Tis 1337.
Vertical taskbar... 1337? Blasphemy I say!!! Do not try to describe that wretched option as being 1337!!! Vertical taskbars? Tis the devil's work I say unto thee!!!!!
When life hands you lemons, throw them back screaming, "I said LIMES dammit!!!"

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)