GalCiv II

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Considering that whenever I play the Terrans get utterly raped the first few turns after Planetary Invasion becomes common knowlege, I think they're more apt at being sexual servents and industry driving slaves.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Siesatia wrote:Considering that whenever I play the Terrans get utterly raped the first few turns after Planetary Invasion becomes common knowlege, I think they're more apt at being sexual servents and industry driving slaves.
That's because you cannot lead the glorious species that is humanity into supremacy!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Torians ftw...
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I bought it when it just came out, and play every now and then, but I've never looked at the metaverse bit - dun even recall what it is, for that matter.

Think I've spent more time playing with the ship editor, but my really fancy ships always glitch when I try to save them - there's probably a patch for that, tho. Dun think I ever bothered patching.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Installing Dark Avitar
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Siesatia wrote:Considering that whenever I play the Terrans get utterly raped the first few turns after Planetary Invasion becomes common knowlege, I think they're more apt at being sexual servents and industry driving slaves.
That's because you cannot lead the glorious species that is humanity into supremacy!
Who said I was playing them? I always played against them. And like I said, they got absolutly pwned.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Siesatia wrote:
Who said I was playing them? I always played against them. And like I said, they got absolutly pwned.
FILTHY XENOS SCUM! PREPARE TO DIE! YOUR WOMEN WILL BE ADAPTED TO SERVICE -US-! YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE MADE INTO INDUSTRIAL SLAVES FOR VARIOUS HIGH-RISK MINING VENTURES!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

FILTHY XENOS SCUM! PREPARE TO DIE! YOUR WOMEN WILL BE ADAPTED TO SERVICE -US-! YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE MADE INTO INDUSTRIAL SLAVES FOR VARIOUS HIGH-RISK MINING VENTURES!

Actually, unless you do the propaganda thing, or get them to surrender/give you a world(s), the best you can do is genocide, and the only alternative is assimilation.

Unless they've introduced slaving as a new feature, which would be neat but doubtful(Ah, MOO2; nothing like working an alien race to death building their robotic future over-seers, then later replacements. Maybe keep a unit or two on a toxic world as a sort of zoo).

Also, on the 4X tangent, Stars!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:
Actually, unless you do the propaganda thing, or get them to surrender/give you a world(s), the best you can do is genocide, and the only alternative is assimilation.
Absolutely nothing wrong with genocide. And I typically do use the propaganda attack option unless I use my micro-soldiers.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Took the Korath Clan for a spin today...whew, utter oblivion for the Terrans...I don't know if Mekanta even has a word for how badly I ass-raped them. I mean, when I was invading Earth, my I had a 44 - 4 advantage...so there 10k troops fell to my 1k without so much as a drop of sweat...evil warmongering is fun :)