Soon to come to an Empire near you: Governmental Change

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I know. They're both of equal merit seperately. It's just annoying that they were both released at the same time, because it might feel that one of you has jumped on the others bandwagon, which would detract from it for no good reason. Ah well, what can you do? Just hope that nobody except me actually pays attention to the nationstates and the I.I forum, heh.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Jordaxia wrote:I know. They're both of equal merit seperately. It's just annoying that they were both released at the same time, because it might feel that one of you has jumped on the others bandwagon, which would detract from it for no good reason. Ah well, what can you do? Just hope that nobody except me actually pays attention to the nationstates and the I.I forum, heh.
The forums do seem a lot less busy since the transfer. Where could I read Sigma's RP? II or NS?
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Look out for Metallinauts turning evil as I am going to have a civil war and become one evil mofo for a while. Sorry to Spam Mind thought this was an appropriate place to do it.
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

So, you're pulling a Salm, eh?

Good luck with this. I remember the last time we both turned evil. Of course, we didn't do anything, but everybody freaked out anyway. A toast to the soon to be enslaved planets of The Mindset!
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

:roll: , is there really any need to be evil or good? Can't everyone be neutral, seeing the world in a gray (meaning in both good and evil)?
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Five Civilized Nations wrote::roll: , is there really any need to be evil or good? Can't everyone be neutral, seeing the world in a gray (meaning in both good and evil)?
The Sskiss are neutral :wink:
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Linkage.
On second reading, you might not get the same impression that I did from the two RPs. Then again, you might.

http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ge=1&pp=15

That's it.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Five Civilized Nations wrote::roll: , is there really any need to be evil or good? Can't everyone be neutral, seeing the world in a gray (meaning in both good and evil)?
Nah, every good fiction has the "bad" guys.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Updated...
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

Heh.. like The Chronicles of Riddick: You Keep What You Kill

Neutral.. hmm.. well, sometimes you have to be evil to do good.. and while being good you do evil things..

We just... are. Whatever needs to be done.
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!