---===DoGA Tutorials, etc===---

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

DLE, very good, especially for a first piece. I seen experienced people to much worse, including me.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

Thanks for the compliment.

To get the torpedo launchers, I took one of the cannons and scaled it down quite a bit. A lot of that was simple use of the duplication tool. The big white spots annoy me, but I'll find a way to deal with them.

The one thing that annoys me the most is failing to get the panels where the disruptor turrets pop out at. I'll get those soon.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I've found that simply moving the object up a few notches deals with the white spots well. (Ex: In your fighter, move the canopy up so it covers the white spot.)

That being said, you may want to add in some color.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

I managed to solve the problem of panels for the turrets and the white spots at the same time.

Adding color? Hold on. Take me a bit to update.

Edit:

In addition to the picture changes (I changed them on the website, so no need for them to be changed here), I've created this baby:

It's the cloakship I'm currently working on. The details of it and the others don't come out as well with a black background...